OK, I don't really know if this should go in the relationship thread or not but I just put it here.

Basically, there's this girl I really like and we went to a movie tonight and anyways things are kinda wierd and I need someone to help me figure out whether I should ask her out or what.

Here's a rundown of the night:

So I went to her house, and I had to go in and meet her mom and stepdad. Her mom was real nice, but her stepdad was going crazy, asking me tons of questions... he wanted to see my drivers liscence and stuff... kinda going kinda personal with some stuff... it made me wonder if this was like a date or not... which I still don't know!! But they decide that they are going to go up to Aberdeen behind us, and then go to a different movie. I never saw them again, but I guess they did. So that was confusing!!

And that wasn't even all!!! We drove up there and talked and all that it was a lot of fun, and then we got to the movie... and my bass player an dsome of his buddies were there. I had told him that I was going to a movie with a chick that night, and I guess that he wanted to know more or something... but anyways it was bad cuz we didn't really get to be alone or nothing but it was also good becouse that meant that I had a little support, if you know what I mean.

Well, anyways, on the way home we talked some more, and she was even talking about some really personal stuff that I probably wouldn't tell anyone, and I kinda decided that I should ask her to go on a "real" date with her. But when I pulled into her house, she said, "I hope my house is unlocked," and before I could say anything, she went outside, opened her door, waved goodbye and went inside. So I was driving home, and I remembered I was supposed to make sure she is going to church tommorrow. So I called her and asked her, and she acted realy wierd. I don't think her parents were home, even though if they were that might make more sense. I asked her if she was going, and she said she'd try, and so then I said I had a real good time and all she said was "ya" in a really uninterested way, and I said we should do it again, and she just said ya in that same way and then said she had to go and hung up.

So I really have no idea what to think of the whole thing and I thought maybe you might be able to shed some light on the whole ordeal. Thanks and ay help is appreciated I reeally don't know what she thinks of me.
Well just wait a fucking minute now, what movie did you see?

(To be honest, it doesn't sound like she wants to do the second date, bro).
Hi.. I think this girl wanted to check you out on your first date, if you could call it a date.. Maybe you did something not so good or something that might have bored her out.. But i am not saying it's your fault, just that things may not have worked out the way you planned them.. Anyway, you said you really like her.. So if you do, why not talk to her about stuff.. If she's friendly to you, then ask her out again.. But if she's kinda cold and uninterested.. Well.. Move on man!
Quote by addespuig_0401
Hi.. I think this girl wanted to check you out on your first date, if you could call it a date.. Maybe you did something not so good or something that might have bored her out.. But i am not saying it's your fault, just that things may not have worked out the way you planned them.. Anyway, you said you really like her.. So if you do, why not talk to her about stuff.. If she's friendly to you, then ask her out again.. But if she's kinda cold and uninterested.. Well.. Move on man!

Well, thats whats confusing me... when we were together she seemed interesting, we were laughing together and we talked a lot and had fun... she even said that she wanted me to record an album of my music for her... but then when I called her she seemed like she was very unintersested... so thats why I got confused...
my advice, don't smother. She'll come to you if she wants to now, it's pretty obvious that you wanna go out with her. Calling a bunch of times to check up on her is really annoying, seems stalkerish. Oh and don't explain yourself or make her explain why she was being weird, don't freakin worry so much and it will be a lot easier. peace
Quote by bradshults
Well, thats whats confusing me... when we were together she seemed interesting, we were laughing together and we talked a lot and had fun... she even said that she wanted me to record an album of my music for her... but then when I called her she seemed like she was very unintersested... so thats why I got confused...

But she only sounded like she was uninterested.. Maybe she was really doing something.. If you had fun together then you might have a chance with her.. Ask her out again.. It's worth trying.. .. But are you sure you didn't do anything that she didn't like?
Seems like you bored her to death, talk about interesting things whenever you see her at church, and don't act like a predictable wuss bag. Definitely don't say this ;

So, how about that Jesus guy?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012