Page 1 of 2
I know, I know it's a cliche topic but WHATEVER. Tried and true, right? Right now it's 7:16 a.m. for me. I've been up since three yesterday afternoon. Yeah, awesome, right? I guess. I'm hoping to make it to sometime later tonight. Maybe like midnight or so. Perhaps an hour or two earlier, I don't know. But so far I think I've made it what like sixteen hours? Dang. I still have like fourteen to go and I'm kind of feeling tired right now. I just want to get on a regular sleep sched. again. I was playing guitar most of the day, well afternoon, and up until about an hour ago practically nonstop but then realized I was far too tired to focus. Going to try again in a few...
The times they are a changin'.....
Wow. I'm dong the same thing, I too need to get back on a good sleep schedule.
F.U.B.A.R.
eh on 4th of the July I had been up for at least 24 hours before I went to hang out with some friends, then we ended up staying up to 7am walking around. The weed helped a little, but I was pretty out of it the whole night. Pretty lame.

So idk.. a few days, give or take a few hours.
I think about life, and then I think about death, and neither one particularly appeals to me..
Nice. What time did you wake up yesterday and what time are you trying to last till? How's it going for you?
a couple weeks ago i stayed up for about 28 hrs i was so dead when i fell asleep that day
Quote by melonhead112
a couple weeks ago i stayed up for about 28 hrs i was so dead when i fell asleep that day

Your from CT as well. What the **** are you doing up at 7:30 my dude?
awesome?! youve not even been awake 24 hours...

everyones stayed awake 24 hours at least, come back and brag when youve been awake a week
I've been awake since 6:50 a.m. yesterday. The longest I've ever stayed awake is about 3 days straight.
PSN Gamertag: XD75
Hmm.. Been awake for around 50 hours at most, but I collapsed once I hit the bed. Slept for 5 hours, then back up again. Was not very fun. Now I try to keep a normal sleeping schedule.
ive done 30 hrs... it was 8am.. to 2pm the next day.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Seems we have a ton of UG users who don't like to sleep randomly. Nice. I'll check in at the 24 hour mark - 3 this afternoon. I'll be stoned.
Why deprive yourself of sleep?

I've never understood why its funny, fun, cool *insert more here*.

It's just nasty and dumb.

Oh well, each to their own.
^Whoa! Seriously? What on earth were you doing?

I rarely stay awake until 3am. I am not used to sleeping that late. I'm lame.
Quote by sebastian_96

I EroticShock

I'm Freaky Styley and I'm Proud!

Sebastian_96 + EroticShock=

still no official wedding date. waiting for Kartman to accept role as ring bearer. RHCP94 is the best man! hendriko is the flowergirl!

Quote by Italy's Finest
Your from CT as well. What the **** are you doing up at 7:30 my dude?

i have to go to work at 8
I only really stay up past 7am when I've been at a rave. Past 7 I really start to crave my bed.
Do any of you have tips on how to not fall asleep. i get tired at like regular times and want to change it so how do you lot stayawake when you start to feel sleepy?
I've been up the past 3 days straight. it really sucks. but I did do a little speed to help me stay up so I probably wouldn't be able to without that. So 3 days with speed, without it, probably a day and a half or 2 days.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
2 and a half days or something...
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
Quote by Jackolas
Why deprive yourself of sleep?

I've never understood why its funny, fun, cool *insert more here*.

because sleep is a ****ing waste of time.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Quote by 100%_of_nothing
Do any of you have tips on how to not fall asleep. i get tired at like regular times and want to change it so how do you lot stayawake when you start to feel sleepy?

have something to do , if you just sitting down talking or something you'll probably fall asleep
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
I have problems getting to sleep, but I can't stay awake for 2 days straight. It sucks.
i was awake for two and a half days when i was in hospital
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
36 hours
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
I had to stay awake for 50 hours straight to fix a computer. I looked at my clock and I was like "wow its 2 pm already?"

And my mum said "2 pm Wednesday".

I doubled back when I checked the date... Was quite a shock... Then I slept like a dead dog. I would never force myself to stay awake unless I have to.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Italy's Finest
I know, I know it's a cliche topic but WHATEVER. Tried and true, right? Right now it's 7:16 a.m. for me. I've been up since three yesterday afternoon. Yeah, awesome, right? I guess. I'm hoping to make it to sometime later tonight. Maybe like midnight or so. Perhaps an hour or two earlier, I don't know. But so far I think I've made it what like sixteen hours? Dang. I still have like fourteen to go and I'm kind of feeling tired right now. I just want to get on a regular sleep sched. again. I was playing guitar most of the day, well afternoon, and up until about an hour ago practically nonstop but then realized I was far too tired to focus. Going to try again in a few...

Is this a ****ing joke?????

Wow you stayed up 16 hours in a row!!!!!!!!!!Some people have to work more then 16 hours in a row.
I went a week minus 5 hours at schoolies (where you go in australia for a week of unprotected sex, alcoholism and all the chemicals you could ask for).... The only reason i slept 5 hours that week was coz i passed out twice...
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
^ What the hell. You're mad.

48 hours is my record.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Longest I've stayed awake is Friday morning, to Monday evening, last year when V Festival was on.
Queensday (biggest party in holland) it began 1 day before(around 11am) woke up chilled with my friends 6 o clock into amsterdam partying all night. Next morning (On Actual Queensday) watching the sun rise totally on weed and beer. and stayed up till about 2 am. So That's around 35 hours?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Me And My Mate have done about 35+ hours on gears of war non stop xD, after that we slept the entire next day away and woke up with really sore wrists xD
All Aboard The Phail Boat

Quote by fatwanker
I find you calling me a fat wanker offensive

Quote by gallagher2006
I thought this was gonna be a "I didn't mean to get my sister pregnant! Is she just overreacting after I raped her?" thread
9:37 am, been up since yesterday at 2:30 pm.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I do 24 hours without sleep pretty regularly, rarely more than 36 before I just cant think at all and just crash, yay college!!

I kinda like staying awake for so long because normally I have trouble getting to sleep, but this way I fall asleep fast and the sleep is gooooooooooooood
Page 1 of 2