Just bought a Greg Bennet signature UM-4

Absolute bargain from eBay - $233AU

The UM-4 has been discontinued and Sammick now only make the UM-3, which has a hard tail instead of a tremolo system.

The guitar is modeled after a PRS and has duel humbuckers and a flamed maple top. The one i bought has a lovely green gloss finish.

Pics from ebay, not the greatest

A stock photo of a UM3, which doesn't have the tremolo system.
(Invalid img)
That looks sweet....does it play like it looks
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
That's very pretty!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
looks really sweet, nice!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by furlong2669
greg bennet are budget guitars man.....

They are inexpensive guitars, but the upper range models (like this one) are actually very good guitars for the money. The Duncan Designed pickups suck ass, but otherwise, they're quality wood with good workmanship and good hardware.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Very nice.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Looks very nice..

I have a Greg Bennett acoustic - they seem to be good good budget guitars. Not as nice as something more expensive, but they do very well for their actual cost.

How does this baby play?
Wow, it sounds great. Lovely warm, smooth thick sounds that you get from the buckers. Looks great too

Hasn't been played in a while and the strings really need replacing, and the hardware needs a good clean, but it is in excellent condition and has no noticeable flaws.
Whoa! Sweet deal! How does it sound?

Ive got pics of the guitar, cleaned all the hardware with some Brasso, so much easier to take apart than a strat. Replaced the strings too =)

Though, when i got it the bridge was raised up in the air, ive got no idea if this is normal or if i need to tighten the springs in the back.
Go tighten the springs at the back, yeah.

Nice buy, it's a looker! How much do they used to retail at?
Yeap, i even tried the url by itself and i get page not found

EDIT: Might be cuz im at work.
Pics do work for me. The guitar looks pretty tight but I don't know much about the company.
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
sexy guitar, all hail ebay,i buy all my stuff from there, im never buying anything at guitar center except for strings.
if the action's way high, then yeah, i'd say you need to adjust the springs. but if the action's fine, i've heard the tuning stability on a fulcrum trem is a lot better when it's set at a more extreme angle like that.
Signatures are for posers.

oh wait, that's a signature.

dammit.
Yeah, definately a nice guitar. You just need to tighten those springs to get the bridge level with the body... Otherwise, it should be perfect.

I played one of the Samick Avion models (their highest end one) a while back and it was a pretty nice guitar. I also tried the (now discontinued) Rockwell (Explorer) model and it was pretty sweet too considering the price,
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
I got my SLSMG locally (Somewhat, had to drive 2 hours in total to head to the seller's place, it was through Craigslist) for $450 like new with hardshell. That's less than half retail price.

That transparent green finish must look better in person, it looks too good in the pics.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
sweet
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30