ive only just recently discovered how good rock and roll songs are, but i dont know many, cept the obvious like rock and roll by zeppelin n johhny be goode. so what are your favourites
ive been getting alot into rush lately.
also, the old 70s aerosmith albums are amazing. i bought a 3 pack of their first albums from bestbuy.com, i highly recommend it.

also, check out thin lizzy,specifically cowboy song,the boys are back in town,rosalie etc.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Rainbow for some nice guitar driven music, particulary the album 'Rising'
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Steppenwolf, many people forget they have made more songs than "Born to be wild". I think they're great.
AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, the Cult, Journey, Genesis, Audioslave, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath, Foo Fighters, Guns N' Roses, Incubus, Kiss, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pink Floyd, Queen, Queens Of The Stone Age, Ted Nugent, .38 Special, Stone Temple Pilots, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, Tears for Fears, Billy Idol, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Eric Clapton, Cream, Sublime, the Rolling Stones, Wolfmother, Aerosmith, Santana, Fuel, Live, 3 Doors Down, Rush, Boston, Heart, Yes, and Velvet Revolver

ill try think of some more but these should get u started
Also Foghat is good, especially the song Slow Ride!
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
Last edited by Tokai ALS-48 at Jul 29, 2007,