Robot Chicken
22 6%
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
17 4%
Other (state in post)
22 6%
Voters: 383.
Page 1 of 4
So me and my friend got in an argument about Family Guy and the Simpsons. He says that Family Guy stole from the Simpsons and that the Simpsons is the orginal and will always be better. I on the other hand like Family Guy more. Yes they did steal some some stuff from the Simpsons for example Peter being fat and stupid, but the comedy is very much different. Don't get me wrong I like both, and thhe Simpsons usually have better "real" jokes but I love the randomness of Family Guy and that is not stolen from the Simpson.

So now I'm curious about what UG likes. I voted Family Guy of course
CGDAEG
will there be a poll?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Poll?

Family Guy is far better than The Simpsons, the writing for that show has degraded so much in recent years it's actually unwatchable.
old simpsons episodes ftw!
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Futurama is amazing!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
the brak show was my favorite!! but id have to say south park now
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Dude, Metalocalypse FTW!!!!

BTW, how can anyone bear to watch five minutes of aqua **** let alone 15 minutes(?)

the movie was far superior to the show btw, ill give you that.
Pretty much all adult cartoons built off the Simpson's and the Simpson's have done just about everything . The thing is that Simpson's began to suck beyond belief after a while so shows like Family Guy had to take over and add something new to the genre. So as the episode of South park would say "Simpson's did it. Episode:35".
I used to like Simpsons, until I found the joys of Family Guy. People say that Family Guy steals from The Simpsons, but I find that more and more of the Simpsons episodes steal the whole randomness from family guy (like that episode with the castle of boxes and that dragon). If that was in Family Guy, it would be ok, but it's not.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Old Simpsons FTW.

Family guy and American Dad are pretty funny too, but not as good as the Simpsons used to be...
Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, 12oz Mouse, Robot Chicken...

Just everything on [Adult Swim] tbh, nobody can beat them when it comes to randomness.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Neither.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force rules all.

ohhh SharpSpoon, i think i just made hot, passionate, monkey love to your post.
It dosen't matter if family guy 'borrows' from the simpsons I think they are both different kinds of show. However Simpsons in my opinion owns family guy, I just get bored of it and find the new series far too over the top with the randomness. The simpsons is class, pure class. Both are great no denying that, but for simpsons all the way
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
Quote by JewMasatFlex
ohhh SharpSpoon, i think i just made hot, passionate, monkey love to your post.

Have fun molesting a non existent representation of myself through an avatar and a colorful signature.
Family Guy and American Dad > The Simpsons.

Without Homer The Simpsons would have died a long time ago.
Celtic FootballClub1888
i wanted to put simpsons...and family guy....but south park is so random and of the cuff funny its awsome
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
The Simpsons has been going on FAR too long. Futurama and Family Guy were still funny when they cancelled them the first times, but the Simpsons were only kept on so Matt Groening can milk the name for all it's worth
I saw the Simpsons film and it was much better than I expected... I got a bit bored of the episodes a while back but the film is surprisingly good.

As for the poll... I voted Family Guy, but Futurama was a close second.
perfect hair forever beats all. except metalocalypse.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
I used to be a big Simpsons fan, but then after a couple of years of on and off the tv I kind of lost interest. South Park is one of my favorite shows. I watched all the episodes online. I haven't seen enough of Futurama to be a fan, but from what I've it's great. I'll vote for South Park.

P.S. I'm watching the Simpsons on google videos, so ask me for the link and I'll Pm you, I think it's illegal to post it.
I used to love the simpsons, but the shall we say "less than good" episodes of late and the endless repeats of old episodes have made me lose interest somewhat.

Family Guy on the other hand is still hilarious. Plus I think i prefer Family Guy humour to simpsons humour now.
South Park for sure. I like Robot Chicken a lot too though.

Quote by muzz666
Family Guy and American Dad > The Simpsons.

Without Homer The Simpsons would have died a long time ago.

You could say the same thing about any show ever. If you take away the main character the show obviously won't be doing so well.

I'm so sick of Family Guy. It's funny (well, the old episodes were funny, the new stuff is mostly bad), but it's nowhere near the best written or most clever adult cartoon. The Simpsons at its best is better than Family Guy at its best, and WAY better than American Dad at its best.
Family guy is ****in awsome!!!
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
Quote by adtthosa
South Park for sure. I like Robot Chicken a lot too though.

You could say the same thing about any show ever. If you take away the main character the show obviously won't be doing so well.

I'm so sick of Family Guy. It's funny (well, the old episodes were funny, the new stuff is mostly bad), but it's nowhere near the best written or most clever adult cartoon. The Simpsons at its best is better than Family Guy at its best, and WAY better than American Dad at its best.

Not all the time, Stewie and Brian in Family Guy have had their own episodes of just them and they were funny as hell. Same with Roger, Hayley, Klauss and Francine in American Dad...all really good characters. However, Lisa, Marge, Maggie and even Bart as of late just plain suck IMO.
Celtic FootballClub1888
I hate Family Guy, their jokes don't even attain to the plot, I find Family Guy unwatchable just about as much as the Newer Simpsons episodes. Family Guy should've stayed cancelled.

Old Simpsons. Where is King of the Hill in this poll?
Quote by SharpSpoon
whatever happened to the boondocks?

I miss that show.

I dunno, I really loved that show. Did you ever see the episode where Samuel L. voiced the friend of that rich gun-nut? My god it was hilarious! There were quite a few Pulp Fiction lines in it.
Family Guy I think is the best. I love the randomness.

Also, for all those who've seen the Simpsons Movie, the Boob Lady is definitely more Family Guy-styled than Simpsons-styled.

Edit: Stewie FTW!
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
Page 1 of 4