View poll results: Do you listen?
Yes
22 24%
No
41 45%
UG Radio?
28 31%
Voters: 91.
Does anyone here actually listen to/care about UG Radio? Im just curious to see if UGers really have any interest in listening to it.
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I used to DJ on it in the first few days but when the new system came into place I was told not to play just metal so I got bored of it and stopped.
RULE BRITANNIA
Yes i care about it but I cant go on. Windows Security Vista Edition ftl. </3
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
thats pretty stupid, i play only blues and people seem to be fine with it

EDIT: to the guy above me, if you download itunes it will work there as well, if you really care that much haha
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I would only play for an hour but they'd all be like 'NO. You have to have variety, not everyone likes metal' but then the next person would come along and do 2 hours of funk and no one would complain. And the guy in charge of it all got jealous because we we running without him for a day and started whining.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
I used to DJ on it in the first few days but when the new system came into place I was told not to play just metal so I got bored of it and stopped.

Largely because of that attitude to metal I refuse point blank.
I've been here for over two years yet I'm just hearing about this now? What the hell?
Tiger style.
It only started like 2 months ago. It's a radio station type thing where people tune in to hear someone else playing songs on their playlist. Quite simple really, all it is is listening to someone else's playlist.
RULE BRITANNIA
I do listen to it, whenever I can.

It's cool.

They should also make interviews, tough.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
Quote by GD_GC
to the guy above me, if you download itunes it will work there as well, if you really care that much haha

Lol I Tried that =(
I'll get it working tonight probably lol.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
to much variety for my liking. maybe a separate metal station is needed. either way i want a metal station. and no wussing out, I want to hear napalm death, not iron maiden.
yea the djs can verbally talk, do interviews, take request, do whatever the **** they want basically. links in my sig
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I have been listening at work. At home I'm on dialup and might as well listen to cats mating.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
well any suggestions to make it better id be willing to listen to. reviews, reading stuff on air, requests, playing UGers music? anything like that?
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by Jackal58
At home I'm on dialup and might as well listen to cats mating.

Yeah, that's why I can't tune in. Every five seconds I'll get "buffering ..." and the like so I know better than to actually bother.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
the website is frustrating enough. i have no idea what this UG radio is but im gonna take a guess. " is it a bunch of people sitting there smoking pot and giggling, while a few guys in the corner set ants on fire, and everyone else is fighting everyone else, erupting into a violent grammatical war where everyone dies?
Quote by pimpslap1236
the website is frustrating enough. i have no idea what this UG radio is but im gonna take a guess. " is it a bunch of people sitting there smoking pot and giggling, while a few guys in the corner set ants on fire, and everyone else is fighting everyone else, erupting into a violent grammatical war where everyone dies?

And now you've just plunged another thread straight to the depths of Hell.

I'm not a mod, but I can report you as a member for flaming. For that, you could get a warning. And everyone else can do the same: report your ass. Enough reports and more than likely you'll be outta here, pal, for a long time. The FOTB likes fresh fish.

Let me make this clear to you, pimpslap:

STFU

That post was in no way funny. You failed to win your argument in the Screaming thread and now you're out looking to start some shit. Back off. I can't stand skimming through a thread and reading these immature little posts by trolls like you.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Last edited by grungefan89 at Jul 29, 2007,
Quote by pimpslap1236

EDIT: ok i had a rant here earlier but im not gonna get sucked into stupid internet arguments
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Last edited by GD_GC at Jul 29, 2007,
i've DJ'd twice. my taste in music is ... not widely appreciated. mack and samerika do good jobs. makinlattes did good. everybody else tends to play shit i already hear on the regular radio all the time. death to classic rock.
#DTWD
ok so basicly, i come in, and see *yes, another:* flaming contest....dudes...just quit it out, ignore stupid moron's who don't got anything useful to say and stay on topic

ok so: ehm, i haven't got audio on me pc for my audiocard isn't working but for what i can tell the connection should be better, i don't wanna llisten to a song with a buffer every minute....maybe it can be better.

also: try to make some schedule. For instance: 9.00am, blues show, 9.15: some kind of radio game...i dunno just making stuff up, 11am, rock show, 11.30 interview.

etc...u understand what i mean?? just some standard things that people know what to expect...in that case you will have a fairly decent base of listeners because they know they gonna hear the things they like....

I'm just trying to help you out, if you don't like it, just tell
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
Nah, I hardly even listen to music while I'm on the computer anyway. When I do I just want to be my own DJ and listen to what I want.
yea there is supposted to be a schedual but hardly anyone follows it
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Alas I do not listen to UG Radio, nor show any interest in starting to in the near future.
I've got it running on iTunes but nobody's playing, all the times are in American time zones (EST or whatever) so its darn confusing.

EDIT: I tell a lie, its working fine, don't mind me.
Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Confusius or Marmoseti to join
Haha, I wasn't aware there was such a prejudice against metal. I may have to listen now.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
hahahah great well, ehm I don't have prejudice against metal, i kinda like it myself but i also like 80's rock, modern rock, progressive rock/metal, blues, jazz....
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
yay UG Radio thread has a sticky! this is a huge victory for ug radio
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I did in early stages like it but then I couldn't be bothered to keep going on the link for it every time I turn on the PC when I have System of a Down, Muse and the occasional RatM on my playlist One thing I didn't like about it was the lack of enthusiasm of some of the DJs. i heard one and i wanted to kill myself. Spoke so slowly and emotionlessly(is that even a word? Sorry grammar nazis ), I think that was the main reason I stopped listening to it.
I had no idea it existed
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
listen, and your life will be changed forever
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by GD_GC
Does anyone here actually listen to/care about UG Radio? Im just curious to see if UGers really have any interest in listening to it.

it was kool at first but now i just dont even listen to it...im always listning to my downloaded songs or recording my own.