Be honest. I know that although I may ostensibly appear to be a nice, friendly person, sometimes I enjoy seeing others suffer....how many of you are like that? I'm pretty sure many people have secret sadistical feelings on the inside.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
What do you think.

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
My friend once told me that whenever there was a report about a hurricane or something he would sit and hope that it was really bad and a lot of people died.

But he was just trying to get attention. God I hate him.

Anyway, no I wouldn't say I'm sadistic.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Yes i have that too. i believe they call it :"Conflict seeking". It's because i like to argue.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by feedthenight
pointless post of the year goes to beowulf

Actually no because its pertaining to the subject?
Quote by bambi_slaughter
uhhhh...you spelled it wrong

Ah that I did... thank you for noticing my typo
Quote by Gofishus
Be honest. I know that although I may ostensibly appear to be a nice, friendly person, sometimes I enjoy seeing others suffer....how many of you are like that? I'm pretty sure many people have secret sadistical feelings on the inside.

i sent ants on fire and then throw there remains at pregnant women and laugh while they try and get the burning ants off them. is that sadistic?
yeah, schadenfreude applies, it aint useless
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
i try not to be. i usually try to solve conflict, mainly just because i can't really get in trouble if i'm trying to be productive, but i enjoy that a resolution sometimes involves about as much conflict as the problem. that is fun to me.
Quote by Metal claw
I am 0% sadistic.

you're the person that said they locked a spider in a jar and it ate two of its legs!!! WTF?!

and me, no, i ain't sadistic
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Metal claw
I am 0% sadistic.

Can I have my leather cat o' nine tails back please. Thanks.
Quote by Beowulf 2112
The Germans have a word for this, Schadenfreude
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

Thank's for that utterly useless, yet highly entertaining post.

I think I'll add to your list, just for the hell of it.

Russian - садизм
Korean - 가학성 변태 성욕
Dutch - sadisme
Chinese - 虐待狂
English - Sadism
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
We should make it a UG trend. "Whats this thread about? Pickles? Well, what do the Germans call them?"
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
i like to act out the movie strangeland on weekends....but other than that...im not sadistic at all.
Damn im good.

Smoke more pot.
Quote by The Leader
We should make it a UG trend. "Whats this thread about? Pickles? Well, what do the Germans call them?"

I will join you in this quest.
sadistic...Give me a few beers"jack daniels" and put in a leather whip I'll give you sadistic......*walks away with his black leather suit with a his pig tails*
Not at all. Sadism is the most confusing and disgusting thing in the world to me.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by Marlboro Man
i like to act out the movie strangeland on weekends....but other than that...im not sadistic at all.

+1
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I'm not !!

*sarcasm meter starts an hyperactive beep*

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

haha.... im a sadist
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by VoodooChild15
Not at all. Sadism is the most confusing and disgusting thing in the world to me.

I have a friend who is sadist. A few, actually. They never really act on it, though.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Well I can have sadistic tendencies but it depends on the circumstances. Usually Im a nice person but I can become quite sick and twisted depending on the circumstances.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
im a sadistic person when i see somebody that did something bad to me suffer i enjoy so much i feel my heart is about to exploded seriously of the joy

i hate many people bitches,drug addicts and when i see those kind of people i imagine that bitch full of aids dying in the streets or i see that person with their kids starving and living a miserable life and for the drug addicts i see them as garbage that would die of eventually i dont know why im that way is because i beleive society could have been much better without that people living
Quote by woodenbandman

I have a friend who is sadist. A few, actually. They never really act on it, though.

I have two friends who have gotten really bad lately. They invited me over one day just so they could shoot me with home-made blowguns.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by Gofishus

you ask this on a forum where the most common retort to someone who's come here for help during a horrible moment of there life, weither its having a kid by accident, or jizzing in there undies.. is

PWNED!!!

=]
DANG
Quote by screamsoftly
Quote by Beowulf 2112
The Germans have a word for this, Schadenfreude
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

The Americans have a word for it too. It's sadism. Duh.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Americans don't have their own word for it, it's an English word. Americans don't speak Americanish or Americanese do they?

By the way, yes I am sadistic. Mua hah hah!! But it's not very nice tbh.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
No.

*electrocutes kitten*

Nah, not really. I mean, I love watching horror flicks with gore, but watching live stuff makes me sick. Ogrish and rotten.com are not for me.

Me and my cousin did some nasty stuff to some locusts, though. But that was ages ago.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
A sadist is someone who gets pleasure from others suffering... schadenfreude is slightly different
Mustaine For President!!

Co-founder of the UG"We're gonna kill emos with HURLS!"club. Pm me or con job to join
Dont Be Shy Sign UP!! WE NEED YOU!
^Schadenfreude is laughing at someone else’s suffering. Laughter is pleasure. Amounts to the same.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.