http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqt6nPI1-3g

Does anybody else know of them? Stefan Schyga was/is my guitar teacher at Franklin High School and he is a really badass player. In Mexico (or somewhere in Europe I can't remember) they were in the Billboards and got somewhat famous. He has a new album coming out (I don't know if its with La Vienta or solo) and I'll get back to you on that when I meet up with him.

This video doesn't really showcase his talent that much but trust me, he can play.
At the school concert he filled in lead guitar for Mediterranean Sundance because the student who was going to play the part failed. Also forgot to mention he has played with Joe Satriani and Tommy Emmanuel.

Here is some more info on them:

La Vienta has released 3 albums with Telarc International that are sold in 28 countries around the globe.
During these 1993-1998 La Vienta made their mark on the international music scene with their fresh approach to acoustic guitar music. They performed from San Francisco to New York, climbed to #17 on Billboards Contemporary Jazz charts and to #4 of Mexico City's Jazz Charts. In 2002 two of La Vienta's songs were released on Guitarra Romantica Vol. 3 with such artists as Paco De Lucia, Tomatito, Baden Powell, Santana, Pepe Romero and many more.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Jul 29, 2007,
Looks pretty cool, will check them out.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Sorry for bumping an old thread but Schyga was my guitar teacher too. He used my friend's Schecter and cranked it on that little crate amp that was sitting in class and he shredded like no other (On the first 12 frets though ha)

But he is an incredeble guitar player.
Quote by A Clever Name
Sorry for bumping an old thread but Schyga was my guitar teacher too. He used my friend's Schecter and cranked it on that little crate amp that was sitting in class and he shredded like no other (On the first 12 frets though ha)

But he is an incredeble guitar player.

!?

Who are you? He was my teacher as well, I use a Schecter, and I remember him doing that . Or does this friend of yours happen to be a guy named Carlos? He has a Schecter as well.

Sorry, that I haven't updated this thread, but I will, I promise.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
It's been awhile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T0V0w6fzUM

Here you can buy and listen to samples of his music.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/stefanmusic2

He has something coming out this year, so I'll update this again sometime.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
It wasn't Carlo's Schecter, it was Ron's. But one day Schyga came out and decided to wail on his electric hah.

But I'm Aaron, I played in the guitar concert last year with Connor and Mario, I didn't play this year because I had a bad case of the senioritus ha
Ah, I know Ron to, but I had forgotten that he had a Schecter.

I know Connor and Mario to.
Quote by Fishyesque

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all