Well I've got my orientation for my new job at a grocery store tomorrow, and I'm not sure if I have to dress up like any other day of work or not. I know what I have to wear when I work there, but I don't know if they expect me to wear it for my orientation. The store I"m working at is Safeway, I don't know if you guys have that in America as well, but its pretty big in Canada. Anyone else here worked there before or work there now? Did you have to wear work clothes for orientation?
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
You probably do. I know I had to when I started at target. Yes Safeways are all over the place down here.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
man i live in texas....i have never heard of a ****in safeway. haha
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
The Germans have a word for this - Joblagebestimmung.

I'd suggets you ring up and ask.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
what is a safeway? is it like a costco or somethin? do they sell safety supplies?
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
If they give you any crap, just WHAM head butt out of nothing. Doinga Doinga Doinga don't you ever dooo that to me. And there you go.

Or just simply state:
Sorry sir, but I'm going to break;, your leg.
High as tits
If they haven't said anything, they're probably not expecting you to wear clothes at all. That's how it went at my job interview; there I was, fully clothed, and all of the other applicants were naked. Needless to say, my face was pretty red after that.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by -February-Star-
The Germans have a word for this - Joblagebestimmung.

I'd suggets you ring up and ask.

ha, were u just in the sadism thread?? and wear ur uniform , i had to for sainsburys