hello people that were bored enough to click on this.....plain and simple-i need money. i cant get a job because theres like 1 place to work and im not ever in my fckng life going to work at grease heaven(mcdonalds).

so, any ideas for some money??
disasterpiece
i hate ppl who refuse to work at mcdonalds just on 'principle'

f*ck you, its a job, it earns you money, and by the sound of it its the only place you can work at your age so its nothing to look down on
busking?
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
What's wrong with working at McDonalds?
At the end of the day, money is money, no matter where it comes from.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Yep that attitude will take you far in life. I'm sure most jobs you qualify for are "beneath" you.
Good Luck
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You could do people's yardwork, babysit their kids, or just lower your standards and take the McDonalds job, princess.
The Germans have a word for this - Nebenjob.

I'd suggest you just go and work at Maccy D's. You're gonna have to suffer a little bit to earn money, it doesn't come easy.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by xdirgeinfernox
hello people that were bored enough to click on this.....plain and simple-i need money. i cant get a job because theres like 1 place to work and im not ever in my fckng life going to work at grease heaven(mcdonalds).

so your saying that your too good to work there? atleast the people working there have money, which is something you dont have.
alright...where the fck did i say i was too good to work there?? ill tell you where, no where you judgmental shtbags. i dont like people that work there if thats such a hard thing to comprehend
disasterpiece
Quote by xdirgeinfernox
alright...where the fck did i say i was too good to work there?? ill tell you where, no where you judgmental shtbags. i dont like people that work there if thats such a hard thing to comprehend

not ever in my fckng life going to work at grease heaven(mcdonalds).

that sounds pretty close to you saying you were too good to work there. no-where did you mention anything about the people who work there. but as i said before, they have money and you dont.
Quote by xdirgeinfernox
alright...where the fck did i say i was too good to work there?? ill tell you where, no where you judgmental shtbags.
Quote by xdirgeinfernox

That's pretty much saying you won't work there because you gave off the attitude that you were too good for 'grease heaven'

You can't work nowhere else except there. Work there until you can get a better job.
i dont like people that work there if thats such a hard thing to comprehend
Why? Too good for them?
dont be a bitch get the job and sell drugs if you want some extra green in your life....
Smoke Up
stop being a fucking layabout and get a job; you'll have to eventually. if you need money, you need a job. if a mcd's is the only place to work, then tough shit.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
a job is a job... you obviously dont need the money.... I tell you whats worse than working at mc donalds... working at a Call center work there for one week and mc donalds wouldnt seem so bad!
Boo!
I think I got it from here.
Quote by xdirgeinfernox

Quote by xdirgeinfernox

And yes I can be a "judgemental shitbag"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Just work at McDonald's you lazy bitch!
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Jackolas
Go and get a *coins a phrase* mcjob!

Sorry to piss on your fireworks but it's already been coined. Mcjob
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by wannabe jesus
Sorry to piss on your fireworks but it's already been coined. Mcjob

*coins a phrase* McOwned
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
*coins a phrase* McOwned

I literally lol'd
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Quote by sizzlefizzle
you mclaughed

You just mckilled it
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Or you could be one of those guitarists who plays in the underground.

If you want something respectable, do some training and be a lifeguard.

If you know enough about music equipment you could start your own business. This guy I used to kno did that when he was like 14, hiring out PA equipment, amps and lighting, earning a few hundred pounds a month. In the 6th form he became head tecnician at his school, being one of the staff (as he quit school education at 16), and he works there (or worked he left this year).

I think you get quite a lot for acting as extras in films - maybe a bit ambitious but o well.

Or perhaps a waiter/waitress in a better place than maccy d's.

Good luck.
Quote by mustardman
Granted, they're crap, but they're decent.
Quote by sizzlefizzle
no, you did.

No... Actually, the killing was all you, McSeriously!
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation