Poll: Afraid or excited about marriage?
Poll Options
View poll results: Afraid or excited about marriage?
Afraid of it!
26 37%
Excited about it!
45 63%
Voters: 71.
Page 1 of 2
Like the title says. Are you afraid of it, or are you looking forward to it? If you are already married, tell us what its like then... eh: is the future scary, boring etc, or if its still exciting and what you want!
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
immagine marriage-night..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Don't do it! Run away! Run away!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I dont want to get married, but I probably will if the common slag in question really wants to.
Quote by DanRev
I dont want to get married, but I probably will if the common ***** in question really wants to.

x2

Except it will be a common man *****. Or a *****.

Best of both worlds
I'm not engaged. I really couldn't give a toss about marriage, as a non religious person it means nothing more than a legal document with a big celebration (and CAAAAKE).
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Bah, the entire concept of marriage doesn't make sense to me, so I will not be partaking.
I'd like to be married. I'm a romantic.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
i was gonna be married october 12 but my fiancee left me two months ago for her ex boyfriend....
Quote by Metal claw
I don't care for it.

But if I must, it has to have Pokemon involved.

Pokemon or GTFO!

+1

but in all seriousness, if you get married it's like your almost guarenteed sex every other night
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Been married 25yrs. Wouldn't have it any other way. She is in all reality my better half.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by The Leader
Don't do it! Run away! Run away!

I'm 50/50 about it. I think it's one of those things you really wanna do but also feel awesome when it's over.

Like a lot of things.
Quote by Våd Hamster
i was gonna be married october 12 but my fiancee left me two months ago for her ex boyfriend....

That sucks. Your better off without that ****!
I have been married for 12 years, and let me tell you, any happiness or sex drive towards your significant other, any at all, after 3-5 years fizzles out like a bad fart. I mean, sure I still love her, of course, I just don't like her very much either.
I'm religious but I don't want to get married. Don't know why, it'd probably just cause too much fuss.
Quote by The Leader
I have been married for 12 years, and let me tell you, any happiness or sex drive towards your significant other, any at all, after 3-5 years fizzles out like a bad fart. I mean, sure I still love her, of course, I just don't like her very much either.

like this?

Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by The Leader

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by The Leader

Sorry to hear that man. Can't say it's true in my case.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Sorry to hear that man. Can't say it's true in my case.

Well, I may be exaggerating a bit, I mean its not pure utter torture; It all boils down to having a roommate that steals (*ahem* borrows) money and hogs all the closet and bathroom space. (I have 15 half empty bottles on my sink that simply say "Moisturizer". Is my wife a Pod person from Invasion of the Body Snatchers? I heard they need a lot of moisture)

And to be honest, she is starting to look like her mother. Naturally, when a heated argument comes up thats my last resort line, and until it stops being effective, I refer to it as my "Insta-win button".
im only 16 but me and my gf tlak about getting married all the time, i think you need to add a "both" option to your poll as i guess im a little scared/nervous but im still pretty excited if i got to marry the girl of my dreams
All Aboard The Phail Boat

Quote by fatwanker
I find you calling me a fat wanker offensive

Quote by gallagher2006
I thought this was gonna be a "I didn't mean to get my sister pregnant! Is she just overreacting after I raped her?" thread
Quote by Rhitard
x2

Except it will be a common man *****. Or a *****.

Best of both worlds
Would a common man-***** cross-dresser be enough of both worlds for you? I don't wear womens clothing (other than occasionally wearing womens panties) but I'd be willing to, for you.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I'm also religious, but i don't want to get married, i'm scared of it. It's my dream to be enough independent to live alone. I think marriage is cool, but after some years everything is "burning out", i don't like kids.

But probably, I have to get married to avoid jokes and stuff by my family they won't "let me to be alone" ...
Quote by Oo Dec oO
im only 16 but me and my gf tlak about getting married all the time, i think you need to add a "both" option to your poll as i guess im a little scared/nervous but im still pretty excited if i got to marry the girl of my dreams

Be careful there friend....trust me the pain of being serious about that stuff and something bad happening is out of this world....trust me i speak of experience
^ Vad, werent you supposed to go out and get over her?
*Goes and checks relationship thread*
Its never good to keep thinking about it, dosent serious how it got.

By the way, I'm neither of those options, when it'll happen, it'll happen. (Feeling of acceptance basiclly).
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by matteo_dM
I'm also religious, but i don't want to get married, i'm scared of it. It's my dream to be enough independent to live alone. I think marriage is cool, but after some years everything is "burning out", i don't like kids.

But probably, I have to get married to avoid jokes and stuff by my family they won't "let me to be alone" ...
You would let your family change you like that? Weak.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I never want to get married, I just hate the prospect of it. You're stuck with one person for the rest of your life and once the romance fizzles out you're screwed, and not even literaly. Marriage never works out, and because it'd be a marriage containing me it'd work out no where near as half as well as that. I'd prefer to die alone than be stuck with some old twat I can't bring myself to look at.
I really don't know what I want. Some of my friends and family say I should wait till I'm 30 or whenever to worry about it, and have my career down before I even think about it, but what if the perfect girl for me comes along while I'm doing that? Would I just let her go and worry about my job?

/me confused
Get off my lawn.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Be careful there friend....trust me the pain of being serious about that stuff and something bad happening is out of this world....trust me i speak of experience

yeah i know, i dont acctually think i could live without her, shes everything to me lol. and trust me she isnt the type to sorta go cheating and ****, she like doesnt trust anyone cause thats what guys used to do to her and now im like picking up the peices or have been for past 7 months >.>

Quote by fatwanker

Quote by gallagher2006
I thought this was gonna be a "I didn't mean to get my sister pregnant! Is she just overreacting after I raped her?" thread
me=want to marry
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by The Leader
Well, I may be exaggerating a bit, I mean its not pure utter torture; It all boils down to having a roommate that steals (*ahem* borrows) money and hogs all the closet and bathroom space. (I have 15 half empty bottles on my sink that simply say "Moisturizer". Is my wife a Pod person from Invasion of the Body Snatchers? I heard they need a lot of moisture)

And to be honest, she is starting to look like her mother. Naturally, when a heated argument comes up thats my last resort line, and until it stops being effective, I refer to it as my "Insta-win button".

I can definately relate to the bottles in the bathroom shit. I never knew you could buy so many different types of shampoos, moisturizers, conditioners, and whatever. I believe if mixed in the right proportions I could probably use all that crap to make napalm.
My insta-win button is "Do you remember when you totaled my truck?"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
After witnessing the shambles that is my parents marriage and having such bad luck with women I have decided that I will never ever get married and I will never ever willfully have children.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Jackal58
I can definately relate to the bottles in the bathroom shit. I never knew you could buy so many different types of shampoos, moisturizers, conditioners, and whatever. I believe if mixed in the right proportions I could probably use all that crap to make napalm.
My insta-win button is "Do you remember when you totaled my truck?"

lmfao!!! epic lulz xD

loving the insta-win button and the moisturiser napalm bomb xD

Quote by fatwanker

Quote by gallagher2006
Quote by beckyjc
I never want to get married, I just hate the prospect of it. You're stuck with one person for the rest of your life and once the romance fizzles out you're screwed, and not even literaly. Marriage never works out and because it'd be a marriage containing me it'd work out no where near as half as well as that. I'd prefer to die alone than be stuck with some old twat I can't bring myself to look at.

hence the reason of devorce rates been up! Couples dont give any time to mending it, They seem to think its over but infact it can open doors to new feelings just they never wait for that moment to arise! and devorce is horrible, it affects kids more that anything. As many children of parents seperated will know!
Marriage can be boring or exciting depending on WHO you marry. Personally, If I get my way, I think that I'm going to like marriage.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Page 1 of 2