Is there a sustainer pedal that is similar to the Fernandes Sustainiac pickup?

Infinite sustain, or even just a longer sustain is what I'm looking for. Thanks.
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
A better amp and more volume - you run a sustainer pedal into the cube and it'll sound god-awful.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Big Muffs sustain...but the sustain control also does the fuzz.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by steven seagull
A better amp and more volume - you run a sustainer pedal into the cube and it'll sound god-awful.

im on a budget.... university in the fall. new amp is not an option
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
I think he means more like an E-bow, infinite guitar kinda thing...
You COULD try using an E-Bow, if you haven't already. It has something to do with magnetics and they make the string vibrate, kinda like if you get feedback on an electric-acoustic guitar they way the strings rumble... play loud and close to the speaker on an electric-acoustic and you'll get the idea. The Edge used it on U2's "With or Without You." It's like, the first guitar you hear on the song, the notes go on FOREVER.

and I know there was a Boss feedbacker pedal or something like that... they don't make them anymore and I just saw one today used at the store, but I can't remember what they're called... but its a distortion pedal, but if you hold down the pedal it produces infinite feedback of whatever note you played.
ESP EC-400 AT Goldtop
Fender 62 Jazzmaster
Fender Mexican HSS Strat
Fender 60's Reissue Strat
Peavey JSX Halfstack

**Member #10 of the PEAVEY IS AMAZING club!**
Last edited by izzymcfizzy at Aug 11, 2007,