I seen this amp for sale close to me and it's not often you find a mesa boogie around here. I'm not sure what I think about it, the guy forgot to clean it when he took pics and it looks pretty scuffed up on the top. tubes replaced 7 months ago. comes with footswitch and covers

canadian opinions please because this amp costs moore in canada. the guy said he payed $3,600 3 years ago for this amp

and he wants about $1,500 CND but I'm sure I could talk him down to $1,300 or even lower maybe.

say he would take $1,200 CND for it, is this a good deal?

and I just realized this in the pics, the guy took the handle off but he still has it and he will put it back on
Last edited by fender_212 at Jul 29, 2007,
its a forum, not a chatroom.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
its a forum, not a chatroom.

I know, but if I didn't bump it, it would just fall to the bottom and be forgoten!
That looks like a good deal, especially if you lower it to $1300
lol @ Canadian opinions

(thats how it should be)

*ahem*
Quote by -heartbreaker-
That looks like a good deal, especially if you lower it to $1300
lol @ Canadian opinions

(thats how it should be)

*ahem*

thanks, and I'm just going to ask for more pics of the cab and I'll tell him to clean it all up and put the handle back on and take a pic of the whole thing and get it ready for me to pick it up holy sh!t, I hope this thing goes through, this will be my FIRST tube amp!!! so excited