For a Peavey Classic 30!! Which one do you think is better as far as, which is constructed better, more durable, will last longer? Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/FOOTSWITCH-FOOT-SWITCH-FITS-PEAVEY-PLUG-TWO-BUTTON_W0QQitemZ220134851906QQihZ012QQcategoryZ38076QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-2Button-Stereo-Footswitch?sku=421393

I've also read reviews on the Peavey made one. They say it feels cheap and is not that well constructed. I think the first one on eBay looks more durable.
the peavey one is really cheap. it does the job though, mine hasnt broken.

edit: i have a peavey classic 130 also. i dont know if its the same, but mine needs a midi footswitch
Jman, we need some sound clips of you playing that laney!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
the one on ebay looks good, and it is cheaper as well. ive had no problems with my peavey one, but it does feel a bit cheap. works fine though and ive had more problems with my amp than the footswitch (one minor problem in 3).
er related question to this topic: are all two button footswitches with 1/4'' jacks interchangeable? cause i have a footswitch for my vox ad30vt like that, would it work with the classic 30? (i'm thinking about getting one.) or do you need a "special" one?
Although I've never tried it, the one on ebay is probably fine. I use a 2 channel Kustom foot switch with my Classic 50 that I bought for around 20 and its pretty nice. It has stood up to quite a few over-enthusiastic stomps and it can support my full weight.

I relabeled it because it was backward for my amp and I kept hitting the wrong switch

^And chances are the ad30 foot switch will work with your Classic 30. (assuming that it is a standard two button switch connected to the amp with a stereo cable)
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...