Basically I need some advice from any one out there.
Last week I was in Cornwall and I took my parents camera, I got sand inside the actual camera whilst there and it now refuses to work. When I got back I told my mum that there was something wrong with it and that I'd taken it to a camera repair shop to let them have a look at it (which I had'nt done btw).
Anyways a few days went by and she kept on nagging me for it eventually last friday I said that it was unrepairable (cos I thought it was), she flipped out completely (£300 worth of camera, again I did'nt know quite how much it cost). This eventually ended in her saying that she wanted the camera back from the shop with a note saying that it was beyond repair so that she could claim off the insurance. I panicked slightly (seeing as I hadn't taken it to the shop yet) and ran into town, took it to all the camera shops and found that the cheapest price to fix it would be £100 and thats if it just needed to be dis-assembled and cleaned, if I'd chipped something inside then it could rise even higher. Bascically what the hell do I do? Bear in mind that it would cost £50 to make a claim on insurance but I don't have the note which would allow me to do so.
Thanks for reading.
Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
what is 'having your carrot skinned'? surely it must be painful, having your penis flayed?

'I love you so much it makes me sick'

Wanna listen to some chilled out, slightly depressing acoustic music?? --------> www.myspace.com/theriftplasticband
Should have just told her the truth...
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Forge the note. It's completely legal.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
No
Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
what is 'having your carrot skinned'? surely it must be painful, having your penis flayed?

'I love you so much it makes me sick'

Wanna listen to some chilled out, slightly depressing acoustic music?? --------> www.myspace.com/theriftplasticband
Wow, sounds like you live up to your username.

Anyway, just pay to get it repaired and then tell your mum the truth and then she might be ok as you paid for it and everything.
Find some independently-owned electronics shop with a nice-looking guy behind the counter. Explain your situation and offer him £10 for a "This item is beyond repair" statement.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
Find some independently-owned electronics shop with a nice-looking guy behind the counter. Explain your situation and offer him £10 for a "This item is beyond repair" statement.

+1
Then he gets in legal trouble, not you.
Well actually, you guys could share the blame.
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
He could just say that, speaking from his professional experience, he deemed the product irrepairable and if anyone has a different opinion, that's not his problem.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK