but if you are the type of person that likes to have the physical object, i'd definitely invest in it, it certainly seems to be advantageous to use it
I found his video too boring for my tastes. A lot of people seem to like it though..
Nah, the ones in youtube are crap =]

Search for it in google video, someone uploaded it all in one part. then download it using a video downloader (search in google 'download video google' or something along those lines).
And there's a Guitar Pro Tab with everything on Rock Discipline.
Quote by rabidguitarist
safe mode is like safe sex. there are so many things you can't do.
i have it it has helped me alot. great for all skill levels too. the tab book is key to have. if you can get it as a pdf go for it.i watch it once and a while and maybe i can do the exercises half as fast as him in 5 years!
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
I have the Rock Discpline DVD pdf posted on a site. PM if you want the link.

About the DVD, yes, is worth every penny, especially if you want a good shredder's practice routine.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by Ht666
as a pdf?

yeah, it exists in a pdf format, if you're lucky you might be able to find it using a p2p program