Page 1 of 16
This can be for guys or girls to respond to. And I didn't bother using the search button cause I'm too lazy.

But, what is one thing that girls do that pisses you off the most?

One thing I hate is when ugly girls talk to me (that in itself could be it ) but when they try to get me to hang out with them, and then get super pissed when I don't sound like I just won the world series when they do ask me to. I mean, look at a ****ing mirror you dyke ass freak and then maybe figure out if i want to ****ing hang out with you!

Converse!
When they say "ZOMG, I no who lieks u!!!"

I'd be like "Oh... ok... who exactly?"

They say: "I cant tellz u!"

Me: "oh. ok "
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
When they claim to have "Hyper" moments, very annoying at least.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Take ages to get ready.
After taking ages to get ready say "hold on til I go to the toilet." Then when you get to where you're going, as soon as you go in they go again.

Jesus!
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by bluesrocker101
When they say "ZOMG, I no who lieks u!!!"

I'd be like "Oh... ok... who exactly?"

They say: "I cant tellz u!"

Me: "oh. ok "

i hate that
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by Kiffa
When they claim to have "Hyper" moments, very annoying at least.

What do you mean?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

When they're not naked and/or making me a sandwich.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
What Kiffa said, because it's bull**** and they are just acting like that.

And when they call "Just because."
D:
Signature.
when they talk to their other girlfriends and giggle then you go "what ye talking about" and then they go "nothing....."

Im a curious guy so its annoying to me!
Quote by the agony scene
have opinions

Definitely. Talking and voting are up there as well.
When they get all pissy when you stick your willy in them.

what?

Nothing.

nah, urm, the "sorry i knocked things off the wall, i was hyper" "you only had two smarties"

and the whole "OMG I CANT GO OUT IM NOT WEARING EYELINER" but, it doesnt bother me, i find humour in it.
"when was the last time you said you loved me"
Sigs Are For Pussies
Or how about this!

When they tell you something, and you ask "Who the **** did you hear that from?"

And they say "I can't tell you!"

..then you just want to kill everyone

maybe thats just me.
When they make a big thing of everything, then when you ask what is up they just say "it dm".

OOOH THAT PISSES ME OFF.
When I say something, and then they all stare at me like I'm the biggest retard on earth.
That might be more my fault tho, sometimes.

Either that or when they only talk to me to ask for money or homework help.. Being smart and ugly sucks.
"I'm on the phone" vera MSN. Well this doesn't happen often but it just did. Screw it, I like this girl too much already in a one sided manner. I know she was on the phone but she kept just giving stupid one word replies. So I signed off. It's like she was doing it because I explained how retardly deeply I feel for her the other night. Oh that was clever.. real clever.. real...

...EPIC.

I am actually really into her and wondering if I should speak to her any more at all before it gets worse. I hate meeting people through people you don't speak to any more, especially over the stupid internet.
This chick I talk to somtimes (total slut) whenever the topic of boyfriend/girlfriend comes up she goes "I don't know if I have one, lemme see and I'll get back to you".
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Cheat on you.

Further more, cheat on you with not one, but two guys.
Quote by Zeppelin256
When they're not naked and/or making me a sandwich.

+1
Quote by wmzbomgzors
oh I wanna **** that ******* ***** ** ***** so hard that she ****** ***** in my ****** ***.

Quote by Slinov
unfortunatley it makes your breath smell like an italian just took a sh*t in your mouth
When a really ugly girl is trying to ask you out and you've managed to avoid her for an entire year but her friends practically force you to give your number to her during the last few days of school.

I could just avoid her or maybe I should just tell her she is UUUUUUUUUUGLY.

There's nothing worse than an ugly trying to get with you, I surely can't be her standard.
Or When They Waste Your Alcohol Or Claim That Girls Don't Need To Pay For Alcohol!!

.. Ftw
Quote by MedicreDemon
This chick I talk to somtimes (total slut) whenever the topic of boyfriend/girlfriend comes up she goes "I don't know if I have one, lemme see and I'll get back to you".

that's just good clean humor my friend
Quote by Lateralus17
When a really ugly girl is trying to ask you out and you've managed to avoid her for an entire year but her friends practically force you to give your number to her during the last few days of school.

I could just avoid her or maybe I should just tell her she is UUUUUUUUUUGLY.

There's nothing worse than an ugly trying to get with you, I surely can't be her standard.

Beer goggles required.
Quote by antman4
"when was the last time you said you loved me"

"The last time you gave me a blowjob."
most girls I know aren't annoying. however there is one girl who tells stories about what she did last night or on the weekend.

that wouldn't be that bad if any of the stories weren't utter shite.

here's an example.

"I went to the pictures with X(a lad I knew) on saturday we saw filmY(can't remember the film) an we had sweets an I dropped my M&Ms an he looked at me an said 'did you just drop your M&Ms?' an I said 'yeah' an he laughed"

don't bother to comment on the grammar, that's how she speaks. Somehow she manages to speak without punctuation or using sentences.

also to tell that story she interrupted a serious convo between 5 other people.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by the agony scene
calling you and then saying nothing
WHY DID YOU CALL WE HAVE NOTHING TO DISCUSS

I used to get that. They **** with your minds; for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
"No, I won't let you invade my anus whilst wearing a gorilla costume!"

Why are they so bitchy?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by ShizNick
that's just good clean humor my friend

NO, she's serious and I know her, she's a slut.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I think there are three things that all women I've known intimately do, and they make me consider going on a cross-state shooting spree.

1) Lie
2) Manipulate
3) Cock Tease

The rest I can handle, the cutesy hyperness, the vagueness, the overemotionality and the week long period where they have an excuse to be bitchy (And use it). That I can handle, but it's those three universal things that make me want to look at a picture of Orlando Bloom for more than 2 minutes and say "Just maybe..."

Edit: Oh, and the excruciatingly long and boring stories they tell just because they love the sound of their own voice bug me. They don't get a place in the top 3, but they definitely get an honorable mention along with the others above.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Last edited by UndeadPaperclip at Jul 29, 2007,
when they cheat on you is definately no.1

...else there is not knowing what they want, being indecisive.....
i'd murder for less offence.