I have an Agile AL-3500 with Alnico II Pro pick-ups with a hard case. I also have a Vox AD50VT. Another set of Gibson '57 classic pickups are available as well. If you have a nice acoustic and have been looking for a nice setup for a nice sounding Les Paul copy and amp, this is a good opportunity for you. I'll take pictures and send them upon request, so be sure to include your email address if you are interested.

For the entire package, this is probably valued in the neighborhood of $750, so I'd be looking for somewhere along that in trade.
Last edited by forgop at Aug 29, 2007,
I have an alvarez professionals series (it retails for about 600 dollars). I could include a really nice hardcase that came with it (Retail brought up to about 750).It has all the nice features a good acoustic should have. It has mahogany back, sides, and a engalman spruce top. When plugged into a good acoustic amp, it sounds very very acoustic.
If this doesn't work, we could work something else out, because I really don't play much acoustic anymore, and I'm looking for a good les paul copy. Here's a link to it on musicians friend: Alvarez Professional Series PD80SC

Oh yeah, Pics?

EDIT: Oh yeah, my email address is darkarbiter7@yahoo.com
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Last edited by darkarbiter7 at Jul 30, 2007,
Quote by 7PlaGues
I have a vintage Alpha 1 acoustic for sale/trade.Its almost identical to the older Epiphone Cabalerro F series acoustics.

What can you tell me about this guitar???
What do you think of my deal?
I really need a LP.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by forgop
What can you tell me about this guitar???

It is almost 100% identical to the late 60s Epiphone Cabalerro F series acoustics. it is a smaller more contoured body compared to a dreadnought. It has a nice dark, warm sound, nice smoothe neck.

The only info I was able to find online is that it is a Made in Japan Import from the 60s-70s. Comes with the vintage case as well. There is a thread here in the classifieds with pics and all.
The LP has a flame top right, that's what i've gathered from the pics.
Also, what would you do for shipping? I would assume that the shipping would be quite a bit for a les paul and a 50 w. amp.
If you needed something more, I have a decently nice electric body/neck that I could throw in.
It's kinda like an ibanez s series, but different wood. Alder or poplar I believe.

Would that work?

Also, a couple of technical questions:
What set of pickups do you have installed in it right now?
Is everything stock on the guitar, or did you replace anything?
Where do you live, because we could save quite a bit on shipping if we lived in the same state (michigan), then we can just do a face to face swap.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Last edited by darkarbiter7 at Jul 31, 2007,
Quote by darkarbiter7
What do you think of my deal?
I really need a LP.

I believe the actual finish is honey sunburst.

Given the market value of everything, best I would consider is possibly even up for the guitars or guitar and cash for the whole package.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Even up for the guitars would be good, as it would take shipping down drastically (I was gonna ship my 30 watt line 6 combo over a couple states, and it would cost me 70 bucks, ouch!). I was thinking maybe my acoustic+Case for the 3500 and the extra set of gibson pickups. I don't really need the amp, as I probably would end up replacing it anyways.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Even up for the guitars would be good, as it would take shipping down drastically (I was gonna ship my 30 watt line 6 combo over a couple states, and it would cost me 70 bucks, ouch!). I was thinking maybe my acoustic+Case for the 3500 and the extra set of gibson pickups. I don't really need the amp, as I probably would end up replacing it anyways.

Uh, from what I saw, the market value on your acoustic is around $400. The Agile with the Alnico's is that alone and to throw in the '57's as well? I'll pass.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Huh... the musicians friend price is around 569 (without case), and my store where I bought it from sold it for 600. That's not including the case, you have to buy the case seperately. And I had to pay extra for upgraded electronics, but whatever.
I guess if you still don't want it, thats fine.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Huh... the musicians friend price is around 569 (without case), and my store where I bought it from sold it for 600. That's not including the case, you have to buy the case seperately. And I had to pay extra for upgraded electronics, but whatever.
I guess if you still don't want it, thats fine.

You're looking at new price, not used price. Two sold on ebay for $379 and $425, which you'll most likely find to be a more accurate value of the guitar you paid $600 for new. Even used, I still gave $400 for mine with the cheap pickups in addition to buying the case($60) and upgrading the pickups($125).
Quote by Ibanez_rawker

Ok, I think I'm going to offer to sell outright. Asking $275 for the Vox AD50VT amp/Marshall foot switch and $500 OBO for the Agile AL-3500 w/ Alnico II Pro pickups and Gator case.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker