ok, so a friend came round to my house, and we played on my 360, and he brought his games, and now i have achievments from them games, on my profile, and i dont want them, is there a way to get rid of them, like, from my gamerprofile??

i hope you understood that

thanks
Do you guys have the same games? If not you should be able to go into memory and delete the items??
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
Why does it matter? Achievements/Gamerscore don't do anything. It's not like it's hurting your 360.
Quote by SGstriker
You should pick up an acoustic guitar and play stairway to heaven over and over and over again. Thats what I did once. Only I stopped after 2 hours and masturbated furiously.
you can't delete them, and i don't see why you'd wan't to, it'll increase your gamer score
Quote by ravioli123
you can't delete them, and i don't see why you'd wan't to, it'll increase your gamer score

exactly! you want a higher gamer score for xbox live
He's probably thinking of how nooby it looks to only have one or two achievements for a game
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
the only way you could delete it would be to go to memory then user accounts or w.e then delete the account with the achiements on it and then select remove achiements or w.e it says but you would lose all your other acheivments, i dont see why you want to get rid of them really o_O?
All Aboard The Phail Boat

Quote by fatwanker
I find you calling me a fat wanker offensive

Quote by gallagher2006
I thought this was gonna be a "I didn't mean to get my sister pregnant! Is she just overreacting after I raped her?" thread
i can see where the guy is coming from, i'd like to have achievements on my account and know that i've done them, otherwise i'm not too sure on my progress on the game
i think i know why you dont want the achievements...was it from a game like oblivion? i dont blame you. that **** is gay i always try and refrain from getting achievements when i can. High gamer score = no social life.
Trust me no one looks into your achievements and then makes fun of you for only having 1 or 2 on a game..just leave them.
Its not that, its just, when i buy a game, i like to complete them, and it just bugs me having a game there, with like, one achievemnt, when im porbably never going to play it
Quote by andyscoot
Its not that, its just, when i buy a game, i like to complete them, and it just bugs me having a game there, with like, one achievemnt, when im porbably never going to play it

Do a game swap with your friend? Swap one or two of his games with some of yours that he doesn't have then trade back when you've both completed them/are bored of them.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK