Page 1 of 2
what is your cigarette of choice?
2 answers.
what brand?
what flavor?

i used to smoke marlboro reds pretty steadily then i quit for about 2 weeks and started back smokin camel filters.

im not much of a menthol fan,ill smoke em if i dont have a choice or if i have a sudden craving for one. but im mostly a full flavor guy.

also, im sure some of you dip.
i like grizzly natural and grizzly straight.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I used to smoke Lambert and Butler. Do you get them in America?

hmm? never heard of em, so i guess not
Quote by brngbacwudstok
Camel Turkish Delights

(I think dip is disgusting...)

and, what state are you in?

im in south carolina, yeah, southern state and im like half redneck so thats why i like dip that and it gets me through my day at school
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I used to smoke Lambert and Butler. Do you get them in America?

To an L&B smoker!

I've smoked rollies almost exclusively now for about a year, Cutters Choice, Samson or Old Holborn seem to be my tobaccos of choice, in around that order.

And be prepared for the few thousand non-smokers bombarding the thread with "Smoking kills" posts
I quit recently but when I did smoke, I preferred Camel Turkish Royals.
mmmk.
Search bar? use it.

I smoke Number 7's
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001

And be prepared for the few thousand non-smokers bombarding the thread with "Smoking kills" posts

well **** whoever says that ****, cuz im not a goddamn idiot
and if cigarettes are gonna kill me then thats the way god planned for me to die.
I prefer black and milds (even though i'm white and have been told that only "brothers" smoke those). While I rarely dip, i prefer the pouches that are fruit flavored.
kill 'em a lot
yeah black and milds are cool
only if im super baked or super smashed or just chillin with some friends
not just for "brothers"
Belmont Milds.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
I personally believe your all retards for doing this to yoursleves................................. have fun.
www.myspace.com/theoncefuturekings

Let me know what ya think!

MUFC

And it'll haunt you, my honey bee,
anyone who's anyone has had that same dream,
where you're falling, or where you're flying,
or were you calling out, or were you dying?
Quote by timeforheroes
I personally believe your all retards for doing this to yoursleves................................. have fun.

I personally think you should kiss my ass. You think we don't know it's bad. IT SAYS SO ON THE FUC KING PACKAGE!
Quote by Zakk_Wylde001

I've smoked rollies almost exclusively now for about a year, Cutters Choice, Samson or Old Holborn seem to be my tobaccos of choice, in around that order.

Where do you get filter tips for them? I can't even find filters in any head shops around where I live, which makes me laugh a bit seeing as they're cover story is it's all for tobacco, yet they have one tin of tobacco, no filters except for one box of pipe filters, and about 150 different types of rolling paper.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Camel filters or Camel Signatures are my poison of choice.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by timeforheroes

yeah **** you buddy
When I lived in the States my favorite brand was Camel Lights. I smoked those regularly for quite awhile.

Now that I live in Canada my favorite brand would have to be Du Maurier Light. Very smooth cigarette.

As for dip, when I lived in Michigan me and my friends use to have bon fires out in the country and chew Rooster - Wild Berry...or maybe it was just berry. However, none of us can find it now. If you ever see it, get it! it's actually amazing
Quote by timeforheroes

Reported.

No need for that, son.
I smoke Marlboro Reds. Only complaints I have currently about smoking is the insane amount of money I spend and the fact that my breath smells like **** unless I brush for like five minutes. It sucks. If you haven't started, don't smoke.
The times they are a changin'.....
i smoke camel filters, but will occasionally smoke some marlboro reds or parliaments.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by Z_cup_boy
my preferred cigarette is no cigarette
****ty lungs...ftl

Some of us want to die quicker.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
my preferred cigarette is no cigarette
****ty lungs...ftl

Having a good time and letting people do whatever the **** they want with their bodies as long as they don't harm others in the process FOR THE ****ING WIN YOU FASCIST.

Sorry.
Quote by Archaon
Having a good time and letting people do whatever the **** they want with their bodies as long as they don't harm others in the process FOR THE ****ING WIN YOU FASCIST.

Sorry.

lol i dont care if any of my friends were to smoke just as long as they dont push it on me. I just dont think smoking is fun but if you like it more power to you. Im not prejudice against that or drinknig or drugs. just dont put it into my life but you can do it around me.
The couple times I have smoked I haven't found it enjoyable. I mean I didn't cough or get sick or anything I just didn't like the taste I had in my mouth for the next 24 hours. So I figured it wasn't worth it to even try harder.
Stop trolling non-smokers!
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2