So I'm looking to buy a new tv and after quite a bit of looking I think I have found the best deal. It's on amazon.com and I was just wondering if amazon was as reliable as I have heard it is or if i should just buy one from a local store for about 450 dollars more. So, is amazon reliable or no?
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Amazon is pretty damn reliable.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
amazon is reliable, just make sure u click express shipping if u want it fast, cause they take fullllll advantage of the shipping estimate they send you via email
yes. very reliable in my experience.

ive never had a single issue with them, and ive probably ordered at least 30-40 items from them.

plus its a huge online retailer. not some no name small operation that no one really knows about.
ok thanks guys just checking b/c i know alot of smaller retailers go through amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NEDYEC/sr=1-1/qid=1185501337/ref=olp_product_details/103-5726422-4079005?ie=UTF8&qid=1185501337&sr=1-1&seller=

thats the tv im thinking of getting and it says it ships and is sold b ButterlyPhoto so i was just making sure that i wouldnt get scammed or anything. i did a search for butterfly photo on google and it still looked pretty legit so i should be alright ordering this thru amazon right?
Quote by 18th_Angel
im guessing amazon checks these places out before letting them sell. i would feel pretty confident getting it.
alright thanks man, appreciate it
Quote by 18th_Angel