It's not done yet, unfortunately. I have spent nearly a whole day and only have the beginning, anyways it is much different than the original, a bit more epic in my opinion (also a little slower). I don't know how you will all react to that...

Anways I will post a final copy when I am done, (most likely less than a week) but here is the link:

http://www.foundyesterdaymusic.com/heyjude128.mp3

Hope you have some comments
wow, nice singing.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
damn man i really dug it, did u use some kind of voice effect thing cause it sounded like u did
wow, that s beautiful...

there better be an epic moment tho, like piano crashes in like in the original, only more abrupt, and with like an orchestra behind it.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
What happened with the vocals is this: I couldn't seem to sing each part properly so I would sing parts of the phrase, hey jude dont make it ... then I would double over the bad so its kind of iffy in my opinon, also the note for "sad.. SONG" is edited and tuned at a high rate which I don't like but it was a bit shakey and it was my best tonal version of the word song....
I think it's good . . . instruments sound fine, but you're voice is intriguing. No doubt you're a singer, but something about your voice just kinda throws me off. You're really strong in your natural range, but it seems like when you get higher or when you get lower, the tone really disintegrates and you get this mopey throaty sound if you get what I'm saying.

Good job!

edit: I think nasally was the word I was looking for mixed in with what I described above.

good job!
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Last edited by la bamba at Jul 29, 2007,
Quote by ovdojoey
It's not done yet, unfortunately. I have spent nearly a whole day and only have the beginning, anyways it is much different than the original, a bit more epic in my opinion (also a little slower). I don't know how you will all react to that...

Anways I will post a final copy when I am done, (most likely less than a week) but here is the link:

http://www.foundyesterdaymusic.com/heyjude128.mp3

Hope you have some comments

You, my friend, have an incredible voice.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I really like the voice, even if you overdubbed it and used multiple tracks, or whatever you said.
Sounds good, keep up the song! I wanna hear the whole song
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
This is one of my favourite Beatles songs and I'm all for slightly changing up originals, so this is good.

The overdubbing and multiple tracks was alright, some people think it's "cheating" but whatever gets the job done, right? My only qualm was that it has the effect of making your voice sound very electronic. I really noticed it at "sad song", but it was a pretty much allover thing.

I can tell that you have a very nice voice though. Looking forward to the final copy, because you cut off at my favourite part of the song!
Argh finish it!! You left me hanging there lol..

You're voice is amazing!!! Completely suits the song - I can hear the electronic thing that blu-flame mentioned, but I kinda liked it actually...sort of sounded like it was meant to be that way... Can't wait to hear the final piece. It sounds absolutely brilliant at the moment - good luck with it!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641097 - if you have time
I think if the vocals didn't have that wierd effect on them and were a little lower in the mix, this would be great =]