Yo, I'm new and just had a few questiosn about tuners. You've probably heard them before. Anyways the closest place that has instrument stuff near me is Sam Ash. I've goen through their pages of tuners on the net. But I wanted the opinions and maybe the knowledge of you. So I wanted to know what tuner I could buy that'd tune to reguler notes but also to different notes such as drop D and that kind of stuff. Thanks in advance.
get a korg chromatic tuner.
easily the easiest to use...
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by HellzoneX
Yo, I'm new and just had a few questiosn about tuners. You've probably heard them before.

wait. they make things to help you TUNE your GUITAR?!

/sarcasm

in all honesty, though, i have a fender stage tuner from some starter pack that hasnt failed me yet. the simplest things tend to be the most ignored
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I was talking about the questions, genius. Anyways I was looking at Sam Ash's tuners again and I found a pretty good Korg Tuner at a reasonable price. But still so I can be assured by you guys, that it'll tune to other notes here's the link to it. http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=68&TempID=9&DepartmentID=1&STRID=2933&CategorySubID=225&CategoryID=225&BrandID=0&CategorySubPriceRangeID=0&pagesize=10&SortMethod=3&Method=3&PriceRangeID=0&SearchPhrase=&Contains=&Search_Type=Department&GroupCode=&categorysubsearch=true