I've got to take my ****ing senior pictures tomorrow

and unfortunatly I've got a ****in' pimple right next to my lower lip

any fast cures?

and please be serious.

but I already know a vast amount are gonna be icyhot
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
put a hot teabag on it
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Um um um.....put a hot flanel on it, that'll open the pour, then pop it, so all the pussy white stuf come out. Hot flanel again to keep the pour open, clean your face with facewash/soap/whatever. Pat dry and put a lil bit of pimple cream on it and DO NOT TOUCH! Leave until ya pics...should be gone depends how big it is though but no one'll be able to make it out in the pic anyway, all you should have left is a lil scap at the most though so be kool. hope that helps! :p
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i think they will shoop it out

at least mine did, everyone's skin looked very clear in the senior pics.

da woop?
Quote by Griff_Kid
Um um um.....put a hot flanel on it, that'll open the pour, then pop it, so all the pussy white stuf come out. Hot flanel again to keep the pour open, clean your face with facewash/soap/whatever. Pat dry and put a lil bit of pimple cream on it and DO NOT TOUCH! Leave until ya pics...should be gone depends how big it is though but no one'll be able to make it out in the pic anyway, all you should have left is a lil scap at the most though so be kool. hope that helps! :p

woah man i have no idea hat you said so it must be crazy enough to work
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
Quote by tremeloud
da woop?

Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
i hope u know not all the replies you're gonna get over here are going to be actual remedies
at the most it'll be random stuff that pops into their head..
so just be careful to what u listen too.

yeah and from my side i'd say let them shoop it out. they probably will.
*hopes no one notices lack-of-sig*

o noez !
we've been spotted.
ruuuuuuuun

my username was a mistake

get used to it.
Trust me, I have less than perfect skin and this always works if something comes up.

Pop it. Then take a really hot washcloth and press on it until the bleeding stops. Then put a dot of neosporin on it, and sleep with that. It'll be gone by morning.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
can't they edit the pictures? thats what they did to mine...
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard