Well I have such a broad range of musical tastes that its IMPOSSIBLE to find the perfect guitar for me, so I decided to get one shred guitar and one blues/more clean guitar.(For example, I LOVE van halen, but also love srv, and I am a trance dj.... hahah) Well I had my heart set on the shecter c1 classic/highway one strat and the jackson dk2 as the family. As luck would have it, a local pawnshop sells the dk2 for 320 after tax... from the pictures it looks great. Should I go for it? at that price I could throw a floyd rose on it (A real one)
You should try it out and check for the usual blemishes, paint chips, unfiled frets, etc.

If you can determine whether or not the DK2 is a 2006 model, you may or may not have to change the Floyd. The 2006 model has a better Floyd and better pickups (They're real SDs, not Duncan Designed).
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
Quote by PunishedOne
You should try it out and check for the usual blemishes, paint chips, unfiled frets, etc.

If you can determine whether or not the DK2 is a 2006 model, you may or may not have to change the Floyd. The 2006 model has a better Floyd and better pickups (They're real SDs, not Duncan Designed).

yep dats right kids
might i also recommend the dk2m/dk2t same thing one has trem. or the dk2s, havent tried but im getting oen dis week, seems liek an awesome guitar