i was watchin comic con on techtv for some unknow reason, and they mention that in november there will be the 1st of 3 all new futurama dvds, its gonna be" the same old show but all new stuff" whatever that means
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
i heard originally that they was making movies fer it, then comedy central bought them, so those movies are turning into episodes for CC.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
yea i saw that too. hope it goes well
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
oops i forgot to say its a movie its gonna be called "Bender's Big Score"...if its true that comdey central bought it, i hope they do better wit futurama then Spike tv did with ren and stimpy
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Wow, we need more of Futurama like we need another Holocaust.

It's stupid and unfunny, just like everything else Matt Groening has to do with.
Quote by Pacifica112J

It's stupid and unfunny, just like everything else Matt Groening has to do with.

We do need another Holocaust. One for Futurama haters, anyway.

Lemme guess, you like Family Guy? A Holocaust for Family Guy lovers doesn't sound to bad either.
Quote by Pacifica112J

Must be why you're the only person that doesn't like it.
"Did you check the bathroom, the bathtub? She sleeps there sometimes. Water cleanses, you know. Washes dirt away, makes new. Maybe she swam away."
Quote by Pacifica112J

Of all the stupid shit I've heard on this website, this has to be the worst. Not only do you talk down upon Futurama, but on Matt Groening too?!? Madness.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

it's still called techtv in brooklyn?
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
I read an interview from Matt saying that it will bring back Seymour.

His waiting will finally pay off.

What's scary is that [adult swim] is gonna loose it's rights soon, and although they've played the **** out of it, it's still the best thing on at that hour. If not careful they'll replace it with more Family Guy.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Yea I heard about this a while back. It's gonna be awesome!

I was telling a friend of mine about it, and he says there's already several Futurama movies out or something in Walmart... I told him it was probably just different season dvds, but he says no it was a movie. I argued about this a while and then remembered he's an idiot, and just let him think what he wants..... idiot...
Matt Groening probably needs some more cash.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Matt Groening probably needs some more cash.

He just released a $70 million earning movie. I doubt cash is gonna be a big concern for him.
That's good to hear. I brought the complete series (vol. 1-4) set this month.
Just to clarify, they're not pulling a Family Guy. (IE: Three episode story arc = movie.) They're apparently being written as movies, then being broken down, separated, and rewritten as episodes. And I think Comedy Central gets them at the beginning of 2008, which will most likely make the show unwatchable on television, as it will be heavily chopped up by commercial breaks. I've also heard that as many as 60 episodes are in production,
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Snipe
He just released a $70 million earning movie. I doubt cash is gonna be a big concern for him.

...Sarcasm? I was trying to make a point that basically anything that he releases now is purely for profit.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
...Sarcasm? I was trying to make a point that basically anything that he releases now is purely for profit.

I havn't seen anything by Matt besides Simpsons and Futurama, but I don't think the new Simpsons are as bad as everyone keeps saying. Really, compare it to most of the crap put on TV now days, it still reigns supreme.
Quote by arethemad
Must be why you're the only person that doesn't like it.

Futurama was so great. That's why it got cancelled, right?

Quote by bigwillie
Of all the stupid shit I've heard on this website, this has to be the worst. Not only do you talk down upon Futurama, but on Matt Groening too?!? Madness.

Matt Groening sucks.

He needs to take the Simpsons off of life support.
Quote by Pacifica112J

No, but that's why it was renewed.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Pacifica112J

Matt Groening sucks.

He needs to take the Simpsons off of life support.

If it didn't have an audience, it wouldn't be playing.
"Did you check the bathroom, the bathtub? She sleeps there sometimes. Water cleanses, you know. Washes dirt away, makes new. Maybe she swam away."