Yep, this weekend i went to see Michael Schenker Group (supporting scorpions) at a festival in the UK. I was looking forward to seeing what was once one of the 'gods' you could say, but as usual he was drunk / drugged of his head. He walked on stage late, had to mess about with his amp for a few minutes then his pedals. He started getting annoyed as people were shouting at him, he couldn't even string 3 notes together. Eventually he walked off in the huff and there was a bit of a rant backstage apparantly. He came back on 'listern ladies and gentlemenz, i will improvise! Do my best!'... 2 songs later, 'we have one minute, so we leave the stage..... now!'.

Check it out here:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_vmo_ePVGGI

Shame
Last edited by DannnUK at Jul 30, 2007,
i hate musicians who go on stage in a state where they cant give at least a farly tight performance. people pay good money to see them, and they dont even have the respect to get drunk after performing
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
tell me about it, it's ****ing criminal
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I call my penis 'Dr Danger'

Quote by mattyp90
A Chuck Norris roundhouse kick ... to the face, naturally.

If you've Noticed this Notice you will Notice that this Notice is not worth Noticing.
Yes i very much do agree, i went to a show alitle back and the original dtummer for the showdowm was drunk off his ass he messed up untill the singer asked if he was okay, then he through his sticks at the audiance and ran off, the new drummer kicks ass lol
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
It is a fukin shame! the same also hapened to E.V.H. At the winter namm show, the vid can also be found on youtube somewhere.
He doesn't deserve to be endorsed by dean if hes going to play like that, apparantly he played the same at Manchester last night.
That was just plain awful. Sad, even.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I'm not surprised that Rudi Schenker was pissed off, that was some of the worst playing I've ever seen. This guy has been playing guitar for God knows how long, he should be able to do this in his sleep. I'm assuming he's on some seriously strong dope, look at him wandering aimlessly after his sh*t solo spot. He has no idea what's going on.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey