Sick Suppies
Fair to Midland

stage 2

3 days grace
Breaking Benjamin
Seether
Finger Eleven
Evan's Blue

for details concerrning where and when refer to my other thread X-Fest ....presale tickets are on sale this thursday and friday at 8 am at the hara arena in dayton, ohio for 20 dollars...after that the tickets are available for the price of $25 then after labor day they are $30...then day of show they will be $35...get them now while you can...
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ArkansasEd at Jul 30, 2007,
So far, disappointing. Chevelle's cool. Sum 41 and Flyleaf, although untalented, are a good enough listen. Eh, I probably won't go.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by JC13
What is the X-Fest and where is it going to be happening?

plz refer to my other X-Fest thread for those details
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
sh;t

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
I saw the other thread and was waiting for this one.

And just so you know, I just had an orgasm reading that Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, and Seether would be there. Sum 41 is a plus too, but they'll probably only play their new album.

No really, I just started flailing around and pretending to jerk off. You don't even know.
Quote by archangels666
I saw the other thread and was waiting for this one.

And just so you know, I just had an orgasm reading that Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, and Seether would be there. Sum 41 is a plus too, but they'll probably only play their new album.

No really, I just started flailing around and pretending to jerk off. You don't even know.

well i'm glad i could help...lol
Quote by evening_crow

(\__/)