ok, so ozzfest in today. and i live in kansas city. so ive been wating for quite a long time, all summer. and i read the paper this morning, Ozzy went to the hospital on like saturday night in denver, and has a blood clot in his leg. so he wont be performing here.

I AM PISSED!!!

so are there any other people who are going today?
Quote by SG thrasher
Well, you didn't pay for it so stop complaining.

^ haha Facts FTW

exactly wat i was gonna say, you get to see LOG for free, and ITM and other bands, quit complaining, at least they go to your city...stupid ozzfest not coming to canada
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by josh999x
Any way don't hate ozzy without him metal may not have existed.

Why does everybody give Ozzy credit as the godfather of metal? He's not.

Tony Iommi is.
man ozzy bored me to death at ozzfest, IMO i think he's boring, i'm just not into his music.

and zakk wylde, ughhhh his solo was the most ****ing boring solo i've ever heard, worse than MAB.

but yeah i hope he's ok, without him a lot of my favorite bands wouldn't be what they're like today.
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by josh999x
Any way don't hate ozzy without him metal may not have existed.

No, absolutely wrong. Without Tony Iommi's uberness, there would be no metal. Ozzy was just the vocalist.
i was at family values last night and missed Hellyeah cauze thier equipment bus broke down!
Quote by WinterMadness76
Yeah, F*ck Ozzfest and F*ck Ozzy is my opinion, sell outs. Wacken is where it's at.

WIN
Quote by axendency_101
i was at family values last night and missed Hellyeah cauze thier equipment bus broke down!

Hellyeah is really, really lame.
Poor you.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
lolol there is only one band i would even want to see at ozzfest, and it wouldnt be ozzy, it would be nile.
futball season and football season.