Right this is my situation its kinda of funny (i guess!) well ive just finished uni and i left with three girl friends ( girls that are friends) they are all great people and can talk to them about alot of stuff! well heres the story one of them is smoking ****ing HOT! the other has a nice body and not so nice face ( that is harsh i know but ill explain later) and my other friends is not that hot at all ( im being nice)!

heres the situation the one that is hot ( names julie) i dont have anything in comman with but still a laugh and down to earth! and shes not that smart! asked me to go for a drink with her! by herself it may just be a drink! ( in secret so the other lassies dont know). the medium one ( names katie) ive sort had this wierd relationship with here is the most fun and likes to drink is kinda wants just this screw about thing, but shes very emotional type person! like a stalker. and the other not so good looking girl ( names debbie) pure really loves me, ive been told! keeps aking me to go to gigs and stuff but like i sed before! we have the most in comman shes the smartest and like the same music!

im not being arrogant cos only one of them is hot and i dont know if she likes me,we all hang out, when were at uni used to hang about but since we left none of us hang about in 4! i know if aye start hanging about with one in secret and get caught that will be our friendships over! what should i do! what would you all do!
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Are you asking us which one you ought to take to bed?
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Bed all of them! Obviously! Why do you use exclamation points so much!

i dont like full stops they scare me
Quote by JamieB

sin bin.
Quote by mustardman
Granted, they're crap, but they're decent.
if you ask us which one you should take; then i's ay the 3rd one. have much in common is very important ! a very emotional girl is horrible as a gf. you don't have anything in common with the hottest one,so...
take the third, she already likes you too. if she isn't THAT ulgly, of course
Quote by PLUGINCHILD

Would that also explain the lack of commas?
You're Scottish - think with your dick! Lol, jokes.
Honestly, if you're not attracted to the ugly one, then you can't help that. But realise that you and hottie will be short-lived (most likely).
I think you should sit back, have a big-arse Scottish beer and bask in the fact that you have 3 girls after you at once.
PIT-DWELLER

Member #1 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club: 11 members!! (PM Me to join).
Member #6 - Official Angus Young Fan Club.
Member #4 - RATM Club.
Member #4 - 'Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy' club
Quote by Parx
sin bin.

explain
Quote by JamieB

Quote by PLUGINCHILD

Well, now we know why you get so many girls. You talk just like one. They probably think you're gay because of it.

Expect to get slapped.
The.
I was in the same situation as you and this is what I did... Slept with them all... Now I have very few friends left but I got a lot of sex... So sleep with them.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by RememberMyName
You're Scottish - think with your dick! Lol, jokes.
Honestly, if you're not attracted to the ugly one, then you can't help that. But realise that you and hottie will be short-lived (most likely).
I think you should sit back, have a big-arse Scottish beer and bask in the fact that you have 3 girls after you at once.

scottish stereotypes eh! and only one of them is hot so before everyones says aye on you go and stuff! and im not shallow but would anyone else sleep with someone they didnt find hot but had great personality!
Quote by JamieB

Take none of them. You have nothing in common with the hot one. You obviously don't like the other 2 in that way.
Quote by mustardman
Granted, they're crap, but they're decent.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Well, now we know why you get so many girls. You talk just like one. They probably think you're gay because of it.

Expect to get slapped.

i was being sarcastic! do you think i can sleep with your mum! please tell me she likes muse! or radiohead!
Quote by JamieB

Quote by PLUGINCHILD
i was being sarcastic! do you think i can sleep with your mum! please tell me she likes muse! or radiohead!

...was that a joke?

The.
When I like a girl with a great personality, she actually LOOKS more attractive to me because of that. I become attracted to her despite any physical flaws. But it doesn't sound like you get this with number 3.
PIT-DWELLER

Member #1 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club: 11 members!! (PM Me to join).
Member #6 - Official Angus Young Fan Club.
Member #4 - RATM Club.
Member #4 - 'Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy' club
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
...was that a joke?

no please im in love with your mum! and i want children. i know you hate them though but please on a serious not i love your mum!
Quote by JamieB

Quote by PLUGINCHILD
no please im in love with your mum! and i want children. i know you hate them though but please on a serious not i love your mum!

I thought you were in love with those 3 chicks you wanted to bang...you know, what this thread was supposed to be about?
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I thought you were in love with those 3 chicks you wanted to bang...you know, what this thread was supposed to be about?

ug is crap for sacracsim!
Quote by JamieB

Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I know ...

are you being sarcastic
Quote by JamieB

Be honest with your friends. And date the one you want.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by PLUGINCHILD

Ha! You used a full stop.