I have been thinking about doing it recently anybody here ever done it properly? How long for? How did you get on?

Tell us about your experiences
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
Fool, there would be no internetz if you ran away. Then how would you survive...
Be cool.
Any particular reason why?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I did it when I was 15....came back after about 2 days...I lived in the middle of nowhere so there was nowhere to run to!

THen at 16 I did it for about 5 months...lived in a shack and worked at taco bell to support myself.

But now I'm 22 and still live with my parents :p lol different parents though and its too expensive to pay for student lodging with the international student fees here. Also the older you get, sometimes the more you like your parents because you understand them more...but at the same time...the more you want to leave and are sick of rules.
The guard dogs caught me before I could reach the nearest village.

We're starting to tunnel underneath though.

*Great escape music*
Quote by Hakael
Any particular reason why?

Just had enough of living where i live, havnt really got anything going for me so i thaught maybe try and find somewhere better and im sick of my parents nagging me.

No im not 12, im 18 i have money and i have a car. I could get a job anywhere i liked
Quote by amorebelladonna
Quote by dudleystinks
Just had enough of living where i live, havnt really got anything going for me so i thaught maybe try and find somewhere better and im sick of my parents nagging me.

No im not 12, im 18 i have money and i have a car

OOOhhhhh, big man!!! Do you also have a girlfriend that love you long time?
Be cool.
If you're 18 then it's not "running away"!! Lol! You're legally an adult and can leave whenever you choose.

Choose wisely though because getting a ****ty start out in life is really tough on you.
You're 18...

It's no longer "running away" at that point. It's more like "moving out."
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by dudleystinks

No im not 12, im 18 i have money and i have a car. I could get a job anywhere i liked

Thats not running away. It's called moving out.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
I managed to run away and live in my backyard for a few hours, then went inside to eat dinner...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I thought about it...when I was f*cking five.

Unless you're in an abusive or drug-infested household, you shouldn't run away. End of story.

(leaves thread forever)
The.
^agree, as always, with IHATECHILDREN

his name do fit this thread very well!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
To all you guys saying he's 18, it's not running away, you guys are losers! What if he just wants to hold onto his childhood! Who are you to say he's 18! how dare you!
Very funny great advice. Just because i can legaly move out doesnt mean its not running away.
Quote by amorebelladonna
Quote by dudleystinks
Very funny great advice. Just because i can legaly move out doesnt mean its not running away.

At this point in your life, your parents probably want you to "run away" and get a job.
The.
i have got a job, what makes you assume i dont
Quote by amorebelladonna
Quote by dudleystinks
i have got a job, what makes you assume i dont

Well...you live with your parents.

But whatever, maybe there's something in this situation I don't know. Who knows.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
At this point in your life, your parents probably want you to "run away" and get a job.

Agreed, at 18 it's not running away. Just fuck off, they can't stop you. Then you can see how hard it is doing everything for yourself.