I just broke a string on my rg1570 for the first time. I was just wondering if anybody knows what kind of strings and what guage comes stock on this guitar? All I have are Ernie Ball slinky strings that I used on my old guitar, and I would really like to keep the same guage and use the right strings. Thanks for your help?
if one breaks why dont you just restring the whole thing so the strings will age the same, thats what i do b/c i dont like a rusty string with a new one it feels weird.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
yeah once i break a string i usually replace them all just for future ease....breaking strings during a gig is my worst fear, even if i do have a few backup guitars.
yea that happened to my friend. it was their first gig and half way through aint talkin bout love the b string just snaps he was freaking out
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
I use Ernie Balls - i've heard people say they're too stretchy for a FLoys but I've always preferred them to D'addarios. Just make sure you restring one at a time, don't take all the strings off at once!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
I use Ernie Balls - i've heard people say they're too stretchy for a FLoys but I've always preferred them to D'addarios. Just make sure you restring one at a time, don't take all the strings off at once!

Ernie Ball are great for locking trems. They seem to hold their tuning best when they are a little aged though.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Although EBs seem to snap a lot more than other strings, oddly enough.
I've heard that too, never had any problems myself...I think I've had 2 broken strings in the last 10 years, and one of them was when somebody else was playing my guitar
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com