Page 1 of 2
First off... I don't want any of this flaming stuff, if you want to flame, take it somewhere else. I'm looking for help and to talk about this with other people, not to be made fun of or called an idiot.

So, my girlfriend and I were a little intoxicated one night, and we decided to have unprotected sex. We usually use a condom, but we didn't have any at that point in time, so we figured we just do it, and I'd pull out. She's on the pill, so I wasn't THAT worried at the time. We have friends that are on the pill, and don't use condoms (allergy to latex), and they're all fine.

Well... I may be overreacting, but her period was supposed to be 2 days ago, and she hasn't gotten it yet. She says she's feeling a little sick, and tired, which are symptoms of pregnancy.

I'm super stressed about this. I'm going to stick with her through the ordeal, and we pretty much decided that if she is pregnant, she'll have an abortion. I just hate the fact that I did this, and it's stressing me out. I feel as if it's all my fault, and I'm just beating myself up about it.

Anyone have any experiences like this, or any words of wisdom for a lost soul?
If I had my way, I'd crush your face in the door.
poor poor future-father

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

You're overreacting. My gf was once 5 days late. 2 days is nothing.

That's not to say I didn't **** myself when my gf was that late. But maybe now you've learned your lesson.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Rub icy hot on it

But don't worry, the pill interferes with periods n **** anyway, as well as other stuff. She'll be fine.

Anyway, why the **** would we flame? What's the point in her taking the pill if not for occasions like this?
Happy (belated) fathers day!

Seriously though, don't beat your self up. it happens to the best of us. See what happens in the next few days. She might not be pregnant, and if she is, just get an abortion like you said.
Quote by noxiosimitator
poor poor future-father

nope.
future contributor of stem cells?
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
dood its happened to me exactly. iv been thought it and since then every time i have sex i get worried about it.

if shes stressing about it it cud delay her period. why not give her a pregnancy test?
Name the kid after me
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
No connection to your problem. But tell your allergic pals that there are non latex condoms, and to use them. Because if they don´t it´s a FACT that they will eventually get infected with AIDS, as there are a lot of infected people.
And if your girl was on the pill, I don´t think that there will be any problem. But get that test thing. Good luck pal.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

We're thinking of going to get a couple tests sometime this week. Then maybe a doctor, because I heard those tests could be wrong.
If I had my way, I'd crush your face in the door.
The pill is ment to prevent pregnancy from happing so you can ejaculate inside her without worrying, so unless she missed or skipped a pill around the time you both had sex then I seriously doubt she could be pregnant. And anyway, 2 days late isn't even bad at all. Start worrying when it becomes a week or even two weeks late.
Goodluck
Quote by DreamVoltaZep
First off... I don't want any of this flaming stuff, if you want to flame, take it somewhere else. I'm looking for help and to talk about this with other people, not to be made fun of or called an idiot.

So, my girlfriend and I were a little intoxicated one night, and we decided to have unprotected sex. We usually use a condom, but we didn't have any at that point in time, so we figured we just do it, and I'd pull out. She's on the pill, so I wasn't THAT worried at the time. We have friends that are on the pill, and don't use condoms (allergy to latex), and they're all fine.

Well... I may be overreacting, but her period was supposed to be 2 days ago, and she hasn't gotten it yet. She says she's feeling a little sick, and tired, which are symptoms of pregnancy.

I'm super stressed about this. I'm going to stick with her through the ordeal, and we pretty much decided that if she is pregnant, she'll have an abortion. I just hate the fact that I did this, and it's stressing me out. I feel as if it's all my fault, and I'm just beating myself up about it.

Anyone have any experiences like this, or any words of wisdom for a lost soul?

It isn't your fault. You both chose to have sex.

Anyway like you said she is on the pill, which is relatively safe isn't it. And if she has only missed it by two days like you said, that could mean nothing. I'd wait a little longer and see if she gets her period before you jump to conclusions. I'm no expert, but I think its usually longer than a month when women start to feel sick and tired due to pregnancy. If she is pregnant, then it will be no more than a bunch of cells at the minute, not much to make her feel tired and sick. If you still are super worried though, wait a couple of weeks, and if she hasn't got her period yet get a pregnancy test.

Good-luck though
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
It's normal for a young woman to be a little late or a little early with their period. And those symptoms of pregnancy usually don't show untill a few weeks into it, so what she may be feeling is her body getting ready to have her period.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Well Ive been in the same boat as you.. Except the baby wasnt mine (despite being led on for 6 months that it was).

Anyway, the way I see it is as follows:

If she is pregnant, are you able to look after a child financially?
Do you think you are ready/mature enough to help bring up a child?
Are you in any higher education/at university/college?
Are you against abortions?
In times of hardship can you be sure that family members can help you out?

If you answer no to any of those questions, then abortion or adoption is the answer.

However, if she is on the pill there is only a very small chance she is pregnant so dont worry yet, ask her to take a pregnancy test at her doctors (the test at the doctors is more accurate).

Anyway good luck threadstarter, hope it all works out.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
if shes on the pill and you did pull out, then you should have very little to be worried about.
Quote by cagnius
I'd rather be spooning than doing my essay...
Listen to your senses...and then ask yourself this: Why you so stupid?

And, if you have any common sense, you will then realize: You no hungry for pregnancy, you hungry for hot pocket!
I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIST
JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU
YES I DOOOO
Quote by frankv
Ah, not a good moment to tell you diaper prices are going to rise extremely I guess?

OMFG! xD HAHAHAH! I'M DYING!!

on topic: the pill works, dude

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
dude, 2 days is nothing, wait more time...

my GF once got 7 days late (we didin't had sex though). sometimes the period is late for no reason, even taking the pills.

EDIT: and yeah, as the user above me said, the pills work if she took them correctly
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's normal for a girl to have her period every 28-35 days give or take a few days. If she's an athlete or works out, that will definitely effect it too. Sometimes, women can miss their period completely and still not be pregnant because of stress and/or physical activity (such as working out or sports) and still not be pregnant. Birth control pills will also definitely effect periods. It's okay, don't worry, give it a while and if you're worried enough, have her take a pregnancy test, but really, I think you're just over-reacting and having nothing to worry about.
Quote by frankv
Ah, not a good moment to tell you diaper prices are going to rise extremely I guess?

I'm so putting this in my sig

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
don't worry man.... once my girlfriend was 2 friggin weeks late -_- talk about nerve racking there...
Most first time moms don't know they are pregnant right away I think you guys just jumped to that conclusion because you are both paranoid. Worrying can maker her late too so don't worry. You pretty much decided to have an abortion so you don't have anything to worry about. (besides the emotional/physical stress and pain from having an abortion) Your life will go back to normal.
Dude it's only 2 days... I've had periods 3 months late.

Don't stress about it unless she takes a test that says "positive"
haha damn man.. all i can say is if it turns out you did get her preggers and you dont go for the abortion thing.. then damn.. i hope ur ready for a kid
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by RockFreak000
Rip out her vagina

lol
....seriously dude two days are nothing.
Last edited by RockFreak000 at Jul 30, 2007,
no glove no love

simple as

although im sure you wont be doing it that way again in a hurry

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

Yeah... there might be a problem with 3 months....

Please tell me you werent serious
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
if you pulled out AND shes on the pill

then its rather unlikely shes pregnant, and after just a couple of days, her symptons wouldnt exist yet, so calm down, your probably alright

its the herpes and aids you now have that you should be worried aobut
dude 2 days is nothing

relax, pills work my ex was on the pill, and yeah it does mess around with periods alot

if it gets to two weeks late then worry

and LOL to the aids comment

can only catch aids from someone with aids

come on eh!
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
dude, if you do have a baby, name him
!!!CLAUDIO!!!
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
I know how stressed out you are. Just breathe and wait it out before you filip.
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Jul 30, 2007,
Page 1 of 2