Nationstates is "a nation simulation game. You create your own country, fashioned after your own ideals, and care for its people. Either that or you[B deliberately torture them. It's really up to you."

For those who haven't followed the link in Scourge's sig (To his Nation) this is to the home page http://www.nationstates.net/

This is a list of all the UGer Nations I know of:

The Holy Republic of Schecterism- Rocker007
The Dominion of Scourztelvich- Scourge
The Republic of Deliriumbassist- Deliriumbassist

If I've missed you (very likely) let me know and I'll add you to the list
the emire of noxiosimitator - noxiosimitator

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Harry, PB got NationStates from UG . I'm the Empire of Emps from The Genesis Federation who invaded and took over the Ultimate-Gutiar region .

www.nationstates.net/emps

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized you're not HappytimeHarry .
Last edited by R0CKER1220 at Jul 30, 2007,
Flargastavonia=Born_to_shred
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by R0CKER1220
Harry, PB got NationStates from UG

Looks like someone only pays attention to avatars.

Anyway I'm in the EEN. Rogue Nation of Brootalia.
The Kingdom of Sprungli. Name taken from a massive bar of chocolate sitting right next to me
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by R0CKER1220
there must be some kind of psychological explanation.

EDIT: Plus Dr. Cox is his mentor, too.

The reason I use Harry's avatar is because I am too lazy to find one for myself and I have aknowledged this fact in my location
^Yea, I know he offered it to people but I haven't seen too many others and his name is in your location and sig and on another forum I go to there was a thread on NationStates and Harry's a member and I just assumed .

The UG Region got destroyed. After all their efforts trying to defeat the EEN, the Genesis Federation invaded them and kicked everyone out

But yeah, join the EEN!
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge

The UG Region got destroyed. After all their efforts trying to defeat the EEN, the Genesis Federation invaded them and kicked everyone out

But yeah, join the EEN!

Wha? When did that happen? I thought everyone in the UG region just got sick of being inferior and quit.
im the free land of gopherthegreat (my region is the jungle, which is a pretty **** region tbh)

and im not qualified for the EEN so meh......

Jack my swag
Quote by happytimeharry
Wha? When did that happen? I thought everyone in the UG region just got sick of being inferior and quit.

Naw, The Genesis Federation has an army and invaded/took over UG's region. I had no idea until I saw it in the message board thing. That was a great moment .
Quote by R0CKER1220
Naw, The Genesis Federation has an army and invaded/took over UG's region. I had no idea until I saw it in the message board thing. That was a great moment .

ya that pissed me off..........i need to change regions. nothing fun ever happens in the jungle.

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
nothing fun ever happens in the jungle.

I know someone who says otherwise...

Several,

Bindi Irwin - The Jungle

jsbud11 - The Genisis Federation

wheeping kids - The Jungle

jsbud13 - Sorvun

jsbud12 - The Jungle

Pretty sure that's it, when I tried to get into UG they banned me so I made more nations until all of them were banned.
I created The Jungle after UG was invaded, most of the original nations have been deleted. I sent telegrams to most of you, but you didn't come. The region of The Jungle would like to invite you all please join.
Last edited by jsbud11 at Jul 31, 2007,
Quote by Tallman
Who are the EEN?

The Extraordinarily Evil Nations. It's a region Scourge created and only the most evil and cut-throat nations can join. We also have free punch and pie.
Interesting
Just created the nation of ClusterF
Shall try it fot a bit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by happytimeharry
The Extraordinarily Evil Nations. It's a region Scourge created and only the most evil and cut-throat nations can join. We also have free punch and pie.

Totally joining.
updated list

The Holy Republic of Schecterism- Rocker007
The Dominion of Scourztelvich- Scourge
The Republic of Deliriumbassist- Deliriumbassist
constutional monerchy of myguitarandme
The Federation of Befrielse- Libertation
the emire of noxiosimitator – noxiosimitator
I'm the Empire of Emps- ROCKER1220
Flargastavonia=Born_to_shred
republic of ungaua- SOMETHINGSOAD
Rogue Nation of Brootalia-Happytimeharry
Kingdom of Sprungli- Superblob
Bindi Irwin- jsbud11
jsbud11- jsbud11
wheeping kids- jsbud11
jsbud13 -jsbud11
jsbud12- jsbud11
The Kingdom of Magnus Maximus- Magnus Maximus
The United States of Whadayaland.- tallman
Vermintide- vermintide
ClusterF- jackel58
Free Land of Made in Taiwan- popsicle63
We got ultimateguitar back! Right now we are electing timzo, just until he unbans me. Most of the nations were banned or deleted, go check on your nation. If it has been deleted make a new one and move to ultimateguitar.
Mines The Empire of The Black Waltz
I was in the Genesis Federation, but i joined an offshoot of it, the Genesis Federation Port.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."