i'm currently working on sanding and repainting a les paul special(epiphone) and the neck is painted a cherry red. my question is do i sand the neck down to the wood and re-seal it, prime, and then paint? i'm pretty sure this is what i am supposed to do, but i would like some input from you UG'ers. also should i leave installing new p-ups to my local tech? (well i'm going to, but i have no idea how to install new ones, much less take the old ones out.)
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
thanx for the help i appreciate it.(****ers)
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
seriously i don't know what i would do with out your guys' help. thank you so much for your input.
sure, go with that
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
yep basically thats what youd have to do soldering is not that hard im not sure if you should waste your money on the guitar tech
Hey man, learn some respect.

You came to US for help. Don't be an asshole about it.

And don't bump threads every 30 minutes.
Quote by bluesdeluxefan
its one bump per day 3 per week so you should be reported but ill cut you some slack

...Not in this forum.

And guys, if you don't have anything useful to say, don't say anything.

And you shouldn't have to reseal it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by kaplac
Hey man, learn some respect.

You came to US for help. Don't be an asshole about it.

And don't bump threads every 30 minutes.

who came to the u.s.? and who bumped threads?
Us, as in us the people that help in this forum, not the United States.

And you bumped.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i bumped myself(please no flaming for this)