Need songs to take to my guitar teacher, i know all the 21 basic chords (A,D,E7,G,C,A7,etc.) and a few minor chords (Am, Dm, Gm). I listen to alot of different rock, so anything qualifies, as long as it isnt to extreme because my teacher is mainly a country guitarist.
--ace
john mayer?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
21 basic chords?? what are they? i just learn chords based on the song im trying to learn or because im fiddling around and find one that sounds nice...
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Sry, i didnt meen 21. There are 21 chords i go by but the sub-dominant is repeated for every key of 3 chords.please excuse my slip-up of stupidty.
the chords I ment were A,D,E7,B,E,F#7,C,F,G7,G,A7,B7,Bb,D7,
Try browsing around on Guitarnoise. They've got beginner/intermediate songs which generally contain basic chords, starting with two-chord wonders and moving up from there.
Counting Crows - Mr. Jones (Only uses Am F Dm G and C from memory)
Did you know that there's something on the order of about 50,000 chord combinations to be had on a 6 string guitar, once you factor in all the different tunings that number exponentially skyrockets. 21 you say? ha