Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Are they bowing down, or bending over?
i don;t know which is less racist...
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
they are positioned like they are on the starting blocks at a race
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
That's why I stick to AMD.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i loled
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
lolzor

I was expecting this to be about Sony for some reason
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by dunkelblau
Are they bowing down, or bending over?
i don;t know which is less racist...
Neither. They are in the starting position for a race. As if they are waiting for the gun to sound. Runners are fast. Fast is good in a processor. Symbolism.

This isn't moronic. It's genius! Everyone assumes at first, it's a racist thing. A huge buzz starts. Then they explain what it really means. Meanwhile, EVERYBODY is talking about Intel.

...just like we are.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
They're whole company must be white because if a single black person saw that ad before it went out he probably would have pointed out that there might be a slight problem with it. Of course, then he would probably be fired.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Neither. They are in the starting position for a race. As if they are waiting for the gun to sound. Runners are fast. Fast is good in a processor. Symbolism.

This isn't moronic. It's genius! Everyone assumes at first, it's a racist thing. A huge buzz starts. Then they explain what it really means. Meanwhile, EVERYBODY is talking about Intel.

...just like we are.

This Is True.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

...just like we are.

I'd like to point out that I thought it was funny that they were getting some problems from this ad. It is genius, they just did a bad job of portraying it. But really, it's a good thing, because black people win all the races. AMD would have a bunch of white guys.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
This is actually really clever marketing as it is getting us to talk about thre product. There isn't anything racist there directly, but we come to the conclusion of that in our head. They can just say there was no racist intentions, while we talk to our friends about the product.

Genius!
Haha good point! Maybe they got it just right. Not bad enough to get in trouble, but just enough to have everyone talk about intel.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
OMG US OLYMPIC SPRINTERS ARE ALL BLACK!!! RACISTS!!!! THEY ASSUME ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ARE FAST!!!

The white guy symbolizes the instruction register and the black guys symbolize the bus, where information is transfered from one part of the processor to another.

What you just read did not make sense.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O