So I have a Fender Blues Deluxe original from around 1993 or something, and I think I want to get the best sound out of it by changing tubes. Currently there are Sovtek's in it and they sound decent, but I think I could get a better sound with different tubes.

Hopefully someone here knows a bit about tubes and amps, because I honestly don't know much. I've tried asking this question at other guitar forums and get like zero responses. Thanks.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Email Doug from Doug's Tubes or Bob from Eurotubes. They're very nice people and they helped me when I retubed my Super Reverb.

Just email or call one of them and tell them what you want, i.e. more headroom, early breakup, things like that.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Thanks for the help guys! I already know what I want, it's this tube kit from Eurotubes:

Fender Blues Deluxe-Deville 6L6GC
Price: 59.50
Description: A hotter matched pair of the JJ 6L6GC's for the reissue or original fixed bias 90's Blues Deluxe or Deville for a big warm tone along with three JJ ECC83S's with one balanced for the phase inverter in V3. These will reduce the harsh mids, the brittle highs and make the drive channel much more usable.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Quote by Zeppelin256
Email Doug from Doug's Tubes or Bob from Eurotubes.

Bob's a nice guy, but he only deals in JJ's. I'd talk to Doug, first. Winged C's in the power amp and Tung-sols in the pre-amp is my off-the-top-of-my-head suggestion. If you have a specific sound you want (better cleans, more OD, etc.) you can talk about that with Doug and get some good, honest suggestions.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Okay, I think I know what I'm going to get...now how do I go about installing these tubes? I really don't feel like hauling my amp to my local shop to have them do it. It's pretty easy right?
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp