ok so, without sounding like a pansy, or an emo, basically, im in love
with my best friend (who is a girl btw)
since im having a little trouble letting go, ive tried like flirting with other hot girls, but im still stuck on that one girl
she doesnt feel the same wayand still wants to be my best friend, but ive had some interest from a really hot friend
should i take it? or is there hope with my best friend?
Quote by Jaffaps2
It's meant to reflect Clapton's career, starts off good but then turns into a piece of shit.

The Lord has done mighty things with his right hand
Psalms chapter 118, verse 12
I am going through the EXACT SAME THING. Sometimes, I just want to tell her how I feel, but another side of me wants to try and go out wth another girl, in hopes that my feelings for her will be just a strong, if not stonger. I can't decide, either.

BTW, I know this will sound lame, but if a girl invites you to have snowcones, yes, snowcones with her, her brother and sister, wouldn't you think she might be interested!? Well apparently not...
Is your name Ned Bigby .
Just kidding, I really don't have any advice for you, go for the hot friend!
I'm a guy who plays guitar
Quote by xstraightedgex
i can officialy say basschica you are the person i most respect on these entire forums

Quote by sargasm
There should be a country band who does Smashing Pumpkins covers called the Smashing Bumpkins.

Profile: Add me
go for the hot friend, or even another chick altogether, and maybe just MAYBE she'll get jelous and realize she has feelings for you, but dont hurt the other girl either. but all in all, dont worry theres plenty of fish in the sea bro
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
good luck btw
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Put it this way: would you rather not have a girlfriend and try to get your best friend and potentially lose your friendship with her, or would you want to keep her as a good friend but also have a girlfriend as well? I'd go option two.
I went through this. I got held back in school so that will (hopefully) solve the problem. My advice to you: do what I did and fail Biology by half a point and be a junior for 2 years.
Quote by Invader Jim
I went through this. I got held back in school so that will (hopefully) solve the problem. My advice to you: do what I did and fail Biology by half a point and be a junior for 2 years.

genius!

but seriously, i am/was in a similar situation. i would try to go on as friends, and go for the other girl for girlfriend.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Quote by Rocking-Rob
relationship thread mate

but if she said no then I wouldn't pursue it
Quote by Mauri_wario
Relationship thread.
Quote by LustGardenBlues
relationship thread.

and hookers.
Making a thread like this was a very bad idea. There is a sticky at the top of the pit, for exactly this sort of thing. I'm surprised you haven't deleted this thread already. It might get you a warning, or banned if you already have one.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.