Poll: Which bass
Poll Options
View poll results: Which bass
Elite
15 71%
Custom
6 29%
Voters: 21.
Im getting a new shecter and i cant decide which one i want a little help?

Elite 5 -

Custom 5 -
Last edited by LtdB254 at Jul 30, 2007,
I prefer the black hardware and mat finish of the custom.
Dingwall Afterburner I 5 string
Warwick Blue Cab 30 practice amp
Quote by thefitz
But hold on - you're debating on whether or not to buy a bass or keep your house? That's pretty fucking hardcore!
In terms of looks, I'd go Elite. I don't know about the hardware or anything though, so I can't suggest anything beyond that.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
I used to own a custom, and 4 string custom, and I loved it. But whenever I would go into the store, I would prefer the elite when I played it. So... from experience, go with the Elite!
The Elite looks way better!
'Once you're dead you're made for life - you have to die
before they think you're worth anything'
Jimi Hendrix
Quote by BodaciousZac
Banned because I hate you now.

One day and Im hated
Dude, go for the Elite 5. I got the Elite 5 when i was buying my first 5 string and it is the most amazing bass I've ever played. The action is perfect on it and the amount of tones you ca get out of it wih the right bit of tweaking ara amazing.
Quote by TobyFellrunners
Dude, go for the Elite 5. I got the Elite 5 when i was buying my first 5 string and it is the most amazing bass I've ever played. The action is perfect on it and the amount of tones you ca get out of it wih the right bit of tweaking ara amazing.

yeah this is my first 5 string. i think i will go w/ the elite
Elite FTW. I have one, and it blew the custom away when I A/B'd it in the store. The neck-thru construction is nice too.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.