I want to buy some cd's of some different bands than what I allready have. I'm sure theres a lot, but I just can't think of any. So could anyone reccomend me some bands based on what i have in my sig?
Listen to CKY.
if you like system try the creators of metal like black sabbath-paranoid, ozzy osbourne-blizzard of ozz, metallica-ride the lightning or master of puppets,iron maiden best of the beast or number of the beast, judas preist -britosh steel or greatist hits , pantera-vulger diplay of power , 3 inches of blood-advance and vanquish or fire up the blades and ll this stuff is pretty heavy.........so ya.... if your not into heavy dont get these
I'm into pretty much all of those bands, so maybe you'll like Chevelle (this type of thinking could do us in) slipknot (Iowa, Vol.3) Incubus (make yourself), Drowning pool (sinner), Shadows fall (threads of life)

and it never hurts to look into something your not really familiar with:
some newer In flames (come clarity)
Underoath (define the great line)
The human abstract (nocturne)
^ I used to just like the mainstream hard rock like what you have listed, and that has lead me to heavier stuff like this.
Quote by cky_rocks
I want to buy some cd's of some different bands than what I allready have. I'm sure theres a lot, but I just can't think of any. So could anyone reccomend me some bands based on what i have in my sig?

Dude, how bout Children of bodom, sons of butcher, Slipknot, black sabath, megadeth, all are great bands especialy sons of butchers, they're just so kickass sweet
Dude go buy The Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots by The Flaming Lips and know purejoy in noise form.