Page 1 of 2
well i used to be like big time gamer, but thing is, now that all the next gen systems came out, all i have is xbox and even though i have like 52 games on my xbox i either beat them, stuck on them, or dont like them, i dont have to much to do now, im thinking about starting up playing cs source because thats the only game in my house i really want to play, thats why i try to hang out with people as much as possible, what does the rest of ug do other than guitar and the pit?
Play Tremulous and become a computer geek like me!

Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I play video games (on my PC), I listen to a lot of music, and I know quite a bit about computers... I was going to be a programmer at one point, but I decided against it because I started to hate programming. I don't really remember much C/C++ anymore, and I haven't done any web development in a long time, I used to be good at HTML, CSS, PHP/MySQL, Java, Javascript, and several other languages...

I'm so bored of all that stuff now though (including video games) because I don't really like being alone (I'm not really antisocial), and I'm trying to be more friendly and meet more people now. I want to spend more time socializing, and playing guitar actually helps me achieve this. I've made some friends and met some interesting people (young and old) I wouldn't have encountered otherwise...

Hopefully I can get a girlfriend eventually, but once your 17, and have never even held hands with a girl, your hopes start to go down quite a bit ...
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Well lets see, ive taught myself some basic programing and have made a few games and sprites(images/graphics) for them as well. I can draw fairly well but i dont draw anymore. Before guitar i was in band at my school for 3 years and played trombone but didnt carry on after i moved up to high school and took on guitar, i train with my nunchaku and in various martial arts. erm, hang out with friends, dont usually hang in teh pit too much =x thats about it :p

...or all i want you to know...

DAMN i almost forgot im in Rotc at school (marine corps reserve officer training corps) and play airsoft.
yep now thats all i think 0.o
Drinking with the lads... play on my 360 from time to time... play pool...

Mostly I just listen/record/play music :l
videogames, movies, friends, pizza, and lots of shenanigins with my girlfriend
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by spiroth10
I play video games (on my PC), I listen to a lot of music, and I know quite a bit about computers... I was going to be a programmer at one point, but I decided against it because I started to hate programming. I don't really remember much C/C++ anymore, and I haven't done any web development in a long time, I used to be good at HTML, CSS, PHP/MySQL, Java, Javascript, and several other languages...

I'm so bored of all that stuff now though (including video games) because I don't really like being alone (I'm not really antisocial), and I'm trying to be more friendly and meet more people now. I want to spend more time socializing, and playing guitar actually helps me achieve this. I've made some friends and met some interesting people (young and old) I wouldn't have encountered otherwise...

same here. i was in my junior high school's tech class where we did HTML and Java, i started to teach myself C++, and i used to say that i wanted to go into computer science. i was never that interested in it, but interested enough...then i realized in high school how lonely a job/hobby in that can be...not that all programmers are less social, but they definitely tend to be. that and staring at a screen doesn't seem that interesting to me. granted, i'm now in electrical engineering which is still pretty geeky, but nowhere near as much. also, i don't have to work with protoboard for fun to be good at it either.

besides guitar, i play other instruments (piano, ukulele, learning violin), record music, hang out with friends (anywhere from going to the beach to getting drunk), run and exercise, and occasionally golf.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Paintball!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
I skate a lot. Skateboard that is. I also run long distance. I'm a big time cyclist. Staring at tits is another big hobby of mine.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
For me, it's all baseball, making web comics, playing games, hanging out, making videos, and sleeping.
I pwn n00bs in t3h pit

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by spiroth10

Hopefully I can get a girlfriend eventually, but once your 17, and have never even held hands with a girl, your hopes start to go down quite a bit ...

damn dude thats butt. never even held hands?

anyway, on subject, in my free time i hang out with friends, play some games, stuff like that. multiplayer shooter games are like the funnest crap in the world.
but thats when im lucky, when i dont have a psycho girlfriend spending all my money and trying to kill me.

If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
I skate pretty much everyday wen im not playin guitar
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")....just cuz

Old Man Jenkins of The Jellyfishing Club. PM darkstar2466 to join
Music in general
I collect vinyl albums
Video games
I read here and there.
I love watching sports, and sports highlights.

Nothing much, really. I mean, I do more stuff than that, but they're not really "hobbies".
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by spiroth10

i know how you feel, im 17 and same situation, ive lost all hope, i just hope i meet a girl eventualy who likes me for personality, which probably wont happen till like college

Quote by carrotcake
...play bass

good one...... unless your serious then bad guitarist! no hard feelings bassists

Quote by darkstar2466
I'm a big time cyclist. Staring at tits is another big hobby of mine.

yea i like biking but i dont own a ipod or anything and its boring to ride by myself, normally i ride around my lake which is about 7.5 miles, and im surpised no1 said faping

Quote by Tophue
playing videogames aint a hobby

well that depends who you ask
masterbation
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Quote by darkstar2466
Staring at tits is another big hobby of mine.

Dude.. that only gets you slapped. I know from personal experience.

I hang around town with my friends in my spare time. Computer gaming is also fun.
I do lots of band related things with my school, I play trumpet.
I love playing video and computer games. I love the Final Fantasy series and all their spinoffs, and I love World of Warcraft.
I like to skate
and more recently, i've been unicycling.
Yay.
sk8boarding
aggressive in line
paintball
x-box
BMX
wakeboarding
hang out with friends and get drunk
GF
If You Feel Depressed, Remember You Were The Fastest Sperm
RC Car Racing.. omg that would pwn.

Ever played a Dreamcast game called "revolt"?
Yes I have it on my pc (It's an old game now). It was great! but the real thing is even better.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
basketball
writing
singing
bikes
ping pong
soccer
surfing the net
hanging out with my friends
pizza
going into theaters and screaming at unknown people......
throwing popcorn
drawing comic strips
reading
Food
getting thrown out of my class

loads more....
*hopes no one notices lack-of-sig*

o noez !
we've been spotted.
ruuuuuuuun

my username was a mistake

get used to it.