Can someone find me a link to an online stream of the simpsons movie? much appreciated.
dont do that **** dude thats just not right go buy a ticket and watch the movie at a ****ing theater jeez
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
but i have no money and cant afford a movie ticket ..... besides im pretty sure a show consisting of 18 seasons that releases a movie would make enough money for the makers to get by ok.
first of all people around here need to realize not to post threads just called "help" and "i need help" because noone cares and noone wants to help you especially if they dont know what you talking about.

as for the matter at hand, comeon dude, 6 bucks too steep for ya?

EDIT: go mow your neighbors lawn or get some 1 time job. i mean, your not gonna die if you dont see it right ****in now
ehh
Peekvid would be the place to go, but the movie just came out. Give it a few weeks/months, and it'll be up.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Or, you can do something else because it wasn't that good

/opinion
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by GD_GC
dont do that **** dude thats just not right go buy a ticket and watch the movie at a ****ing theater jeez

You know, there are these things around, they've been around for a good long time now.

They're called "periods". And they go at the end of sentences, and thoughts.

Just thought you might like to know that.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by skaguitarist53
first of all people around here need to realize not to post threads just called "help" and "i need help" because noone cares and noone wants to help you especially if they dont know what you talking about.

as for the matter at hand, comeon dude, 6 bucks too steep for ya?

EDIT: go mow your neighbors lawn or get some 1 time job. i mean, your not gonna die if you dont see it right ****in now

Anyone else see the irony that he clicked on this thread and posted in it.. with an answer
good point, but i know. when i clicked on the link i was just going to flame but then i thought, oh well im already here why not answer
ehh
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Jul 30, 2007,