So I walked into an antique store and I see an electric guitar, so it's like "oh cool." and I start to tune it. The owner comes in and flatters me and tries to get me to buy the thing for 120$

dirt cheap right?

The guy plugs it into a KARAOKE MACHINE for me to try out as he tries to feed me crap about how great the guitar (and cord :rolleyes is. Of course he knows nothing about it.

So I figured SOMEONE on here must know something, but unfortunately, I know very little about it:

--Made by Harmony
--Vintage cream finish
--2 black single coil pickups, bridge and neck positions.
(FYI, normal single coils, not soaps)
--1 tone, 1 volume, no pickup selector
--Black pickguard

I apologize for the lack of info, but anything anyone could tell me would be appreciated.

-Mahalo
We have a used harmony in our guitar shop just like you describing. Total piece of crap. We have it going for $80 w/gig bag in our shop.
\\\\\SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP/////
search harmony guitars on ebay. $120 is close to 120 times what some were selling for.
'59 Bassman Reissue
Custom Strat
Custom McCarty
Custom OM
Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Wah
Quote by rainman1987
We have a used harmony in our guitar shop just like you describing. Total piece of crap. We have it going for $80 w/gig bag in our shop.

Hi-five bro

Yeah, this thing was pretty crap. Like I could have messed with it to make it worth crap (the karaoke machine with 0 gain may have contributed)

but yeah, this thing was crap. I guess if theres no sort of crazy historical value, I should forget it since I was just looking for a project guitar.

Ah well. Thanks dudes.
My current ghetto setup:

Crate VC508 (Needs new speaker and pots BADLEY.)
Fender R15
Peavey T-60
Original LPB-1
BBE Sonic Maximizer (rack)
ya gotta give it credit though, a gibson les paul will probably sound like crap through a KARAOKE MACHINE.
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~

"Idiot"
oh for sure. But this thing didn't even have a 3 way switch (which I would personaly like)
the tuners sucked.

And the fretboard was WACK.

Aside from that, neat guitar, but I'll go for a cooler used guitar O_<
My current ghetto setup:

Crate VC508 (Needs new speaker and pots BADLEY.)
Fender R15
Peavey T-60
Original LPB-1
BBE Sonic Maximizer (rack)