EDIT: Would a 2000 JCM2000 DSL 401 have any issues, in terms of the model that year? Have they significantly improved upon it since?

Would $550 for a used one be a good price? From what I'm seeing, it seems a steal. Am I wrong...? It's still got the footswitch and cover. Thanks.

Also, how about a Crate Blue Voodoo in very good condition for $300? Is this a good amp for any particular style? How about a Crate Stealth at about $400? A good amp? Thanks.
Quote by Twist of fate
cool. Ever get head from a stuffed animal?

Quote by casualty01
Say hello to your new warden, bitches!
Quote by Masamune
I love you
Last edited by rosswigley89 at Jul 31, 2007,
Pretty good price, but I've seen them go for around 450 or so on ebay. The footswitch is almost always included. But 550 total including tax or shipping is pretty good.
Thanks. Can it do a nice clean blues, by chance? I'll have to try one at Guitar Center before buying.
Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by casualty01
Quote by Masamune
I love you
Bump. Can the amp handle blues? Any takers?
Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by casualty01
Quote by Masamune
I love you
Last edited by rosswigley89 at Jul 31, 2007,
just bought one for around the same price. keep a fan behind it as it tends to run pretty hot. the cleans are really nice in my opinion... very deep and bassy

edit: as far as blues goes there are much better amps.. but it doesn't do blues too badly. i like the amp because it is very versatile and you can get pretty close to any sound you want
^ Thank you very much, sir.
Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by casualty01
Quote by Masamune
I love you