what are some good vai and satriani songs to start off with. ive tried always with me always with you, satch boogie, juice, the audiance is listening, get the hell outa here, super colosal, and the mystical potato head grove thing i can get mostly all of them up untill the more complex parts, whats a good one to try and learn all the way through?
ibanez rg 550
epiphone standard lp
martin dcx1e
custom tube amp
boss ds 1
dunlop cry baby wah
boss mt 2
boss tu2

Member #3 of the Ibanez RG Owners of the World club. PM user rockownsyou to join
Summer Song by Satch. Doesn't really get overly technical, and is a ton of fun to play.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
For the love of god-Vai

Crowd chant-Satch

Super collosal-Satch

Tender Surrender-Vai
Moar?
yea today i got to for the love of god and got half way through the song, and then i decided to take sometime off and learn teh rest tomorrow, and earlier today i got down more of the mystical potato head grove thing, and then i also learned starry night. so im set thanx for the suggestions though. sorry for the pointless thread haha
ibanez rg 550
epiphone standard lp
martin dcx1e
custom tube amp
boss ds 1
dunlop cry baby wah
boss mt 2
boss tu2

Member #3 of the Ibanez RG Owners of the World club. PM user rockownsyou to join
FTLOG, until it gets to the shred part.

It was invaluable to me when I first started. It helps to teach you sliding, vibrato, etc.

It's also good because it's very unforgiving. If you want it to sound right, you have to play it perfectly.
building the chruch - vai
the crush of love - satch
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

can anyone cover flying in a blue dream and the live of cool #9??? lol
is that right..?
Satriani - Friends, Ten Words, A Train of Angels, Starry Night (all easy), then maybe for a bit mroe challenge The Extremist, Summer Song, The Forgotten Part 2, Satch Boogie, then maybe Memories + Flying in a Blue Dream (its hard though).

Don't know much Vai, but the easiest I know of is Frank and Die to Live, both of which aren't terribly easy. For challenging tunes try Juice, Tender Surrender, and For the Love of God.
Quote by Harmonics♬
can anyone cover flying in a blue dream and the live of cool #9??? lol

I'm transcribing the live solo from the newest live cool #9 for jazz band...
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!