Move out of your mom's house.
Don't get a Hotrod Deluxe.
Turn the volume down on the Hotrod Deluxe. (alternatively, turn the volume down on your guitar).

Just a few options.
get a smaller amp
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Pretty much. Those suckers are loud, but I've only used them in a friends studio.

There are many better amps for home use. Like a blues jr. or pro jr. if you want fender.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
You could buy a power attenuator, then you can drive the amp a loud as you like to get the best tone but keep it quiet enough for the situation.
wow, u made a thread instead of waiting 5 mins for someone to answer ur question in the other thread.

or even before looking up what an attenuator was.

that's nice.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I use mine in m room, just to let you know.. The volume knob and all.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
whats that supose to mean ^^
i guess ill have to stop playing at midnight and later though. usally its unpluged when its that late. it shouldnt be horrible cause i have an fm 65 dsp that i play pretty loud.
do you want me to explain playing guitar outside or in your garage? you just move your stuff there and do it
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
no person above you. i can always play on my deck as long as it doesnt cave in with the extra weight. 160 for me 45 amp 8 guitar pedals and a chair. in 4 weeks or less i bet my grill is falling through