I need a little help on this one. i know I sound sort of pathetic, but, I really need some help. Is it wrong when you're in a relationship and you still think about other women? [No I don't masturbate] I mean, a really hot woman? Seriously, I think I'm losing my mind on this one. I'm having a little indecision if whether I should go out with my gf anymore. Help ME!
P.S I know i'm in the wrong thread, but I was in a rush.
Last edited by M<rockqer>M at Jul 31, 2007,
Relationship Thread.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
If you really feel that you are attracted enough to a person that you would be willing to cheat on your girlfriend I just say break it. No use putting her through it as she will be the one that ends up getting hurt.

And take this to the relationship thread next time
You don't think she thinks about Hot Guys.

I think you're ok, its all about how you act upon these thoughts.
epic7734
Quote by M<rockqer>M
I need a little help on this one. i know I sound sort of pathetic, but, I really need some help. Is it wrong when you're in a relationship and you still think about other women? I mean, a really hot woman? Seriously, I think I'm losing my mind on this one. I'm having a little indecision if whether I should go out with my gf anymore. Help ME!

dont follow my advice because: a) im not dr phil (b) ive never had a real girlfriend. im just puttin it out there.

thanks to libido, i really think it's normal to think of other girls. i mean, we are just guys, and we cant help what we thing about. if you really like her, stay with her. if you dont, like, like her, then do whatever. really, it's just your choice.
No, it's normal to think about other women. I would suggest you don't cheat though.

Quote by epic7734
You don't think she thinks about Hot Guys.

I think you're ok, its all about how you act upon these thoughts.

lol, gay.

Just kiddin'.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I think about hot women all the time, I even look at them publicly. I have been in a relationship for a year and a half now, you can look, but don't touch.
High as tits
are you talking about

<.<
>.>
masturbating
>.>
<.<

or like going out with her.

the first one would be pathetic but if you wanted to go out with her and she said yes then dump the other girl
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Just do it, have as much sex with *****s as you want just dont have sex with rebelrebelx or you'll wake up and it will hurt to pee.
it's ok to check the menu but don't order anything
looking is fine, no-touchy

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
No of course its not. Thats what keeps couples together just thoughts.

If you act on them then say buh bye to that relationship but no it is not cheating if you think about other women.

Warning you GF may not see it this way but it is not actualyl cheating
I've always boiled it down to this. It's ok to look at and think about other women while you're in a relationship. Much like in a store when someone asks "Can I help you with something." you simply say "No, I'm just browsing."
Did you two ever specify that the relationship was a monogamous relationship?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Bobby says its fine, he don't consider it cheating.....

lol, of course its not, just don't cheat on her.(srry for the generic response)
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
So, what you're saying is that you're 12 years old and shouldn't be on these forums due to the terms and agreement when you sign up.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
your a dude, it is your PMS :p
Just go home and snog the living daylight out of your gf.....
It's not cheating to think about other girls until you act on your feelings with other girls (as previously stated....many times ) It's natural male thoughts that can't be controlled so..live with it and enjoy it
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
yeah thats okay as long as you dont take them further than thoughts.
My Gear:
1969 Fender Mustang Reissue
Fender DG-5 Acoustic
Washburn House of Blues
Fender Blues Junior
ProCo Rat Distortion
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
It's fine to go to the pet store, just don't come home with a puppy.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I always thought about a les paul while I had my Variax.....
Then I got the Les paul and said "Screw u variax, I dont need u anymore!" I wouldnt follow this advice for a relationship, though
ya you can think about other women. you can also masturbate while thinking of them. but dont go farther then that.

Jack my swag
Masturbate to pictures of one and go out with the other. Solved
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
It's ok to think about other women and to be attracted to other women, but if you plan on pursuing those women, break it off with your girlfriend.

Watch out, though. You might end up hating the hot girl's personality and wish you hadn't left your girlfriend.
There is no end to creation.
It's silly to think that your thoughts of other women are anything but natural. Just don't act on them; and don't talk excessively about any other women to your girlfriend, for fear of making her jealous.
Me and my girlfriend have been going out almost seven months, and we've long been at the point where we'll be watching a movie and she'll say like "oh that guy's pretty hot" or I can say "Angelina Jolie is smokin'!" and neither of us get upset about it... 'cause we both know that we're loyal to each other...

So yea I hope my random story helped. Sorry I'm kinda tired, don't feel like writing more.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Thinking about, touching, looking at, talking to or any other conscious or unconscious thought about a woman is cheating, even if the woman is already your girlfriend. Its still cheating... women = bad!
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?