I actually disagree, I thought that your voice was lovely and that the strumming pattern was inconsistent, on Iris.

Creep was good, your strumming was steady in this I thought. I would suggest slowing it down, because the original is slooow, I know this is your version here but it seriously sounds like it was fast forwarded. Somewhere in between you and Radiohead is a happy medium

You really do have a nice voice though.
wow... you made Creep sound almost... HAPPY... which is a masterpiece in itself, personally not really my thing, I like the fact you're messing with them but these are two songs that I don't think should be changed much. You force Creep along REALLY fast, if you slow it down it will be much better, because you have a nice voice.

Personally I didn't like the way you played Iris... but that's because I LOVE the original, sorry.

Apart from that well done
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
thanks for all the compliments, but i think your overestimating my guitar talent. i will slow it down but im gunna have to work on the strumming patters and or the origonal versions. ive only been playing for a couple months and most of that is beyond me. also im playing on a walmart guitar so the tone potential is kinda limited
does anyone have a sugestion of song i should learn that would fit my voice? im open to any suggestions and if it sounds ok ill post it
Ahh the all important helpful covers, I'll list a few, all of them are the acoustic version of the song

almost anything Sufjan Stevens, you have that sort of tone to your voice

another good one would be a Snow Patrol song, but you'd have to choose your favourite

and a damien rice cover
possible "Cannonball" or "The Blowers Daughter" good luck
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."