Page 1 of 4
yea i just saw a previews for this tonight. looks interesting but may just be hype and disappointment.
this **** is never going to live up tot he hype
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
its supposed to be a new creature all american. but use the search bar, theres already a search bar with loads of details and spoilers for it
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Godzilla.

Read the comments, Abrams confirmed at comic con that it wasn't Godzilla or a remake.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Read the comments, Abrams confirmed at comic con that it wasn't Godzilla or a remake.

**** the comments.
It's Godzilla.
And if it's not, I'll ****ing make it Godzilla.

Or a Chimera.
Spiral Out
It's a creature called "The Parasite", its egg was hidden in the Statue of Liberty; It emerges, throws off the head, and uses a bulk of the remainder as armor.

...Thats the theory anyway.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
looks awesome. I hope it isn't something stupid that will crush everyone's spirits, like a King Of The Hill movie or something retarded...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by The Leader
It's a creature called "The Parasite", its egg was hidden in the Statue of Liberty; It emerges, throws off the head, and uses a bulk of the remainder as armor.

...Thats the theory anyway.

Link please? I'm hungry for some info
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by PieceOfMind666
looks awesome. I hope it isn't something stupid that will crush everyone's spirits, like a King Of The Hill movie or something retarded...

That would kick ass
It's obviously another Godzilla flick...

My cousin's a Godzilla fanboy I know this ****.
Before I ever saw that music video, I used to think it was a black guy.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
It's Cthulu!!!

Actually, it's almost certainly not, but I still think that would be cool.
The trailor looks amazing
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
yea i heard it too, they are all saying "what kinda animal makes that sound" and then when they go down "what is it!"
"ITS A LION I SAW IT ITS HUGE" you know what that means, NARNIA SEQUAL lol, im sure its not just gonna be a giant lion going around newyork, their has to be more to it? zombie lion? alien lion? robot lion? maybe multiple overgrown animals are gonna start showing up....... the possibilitys are endless
Quote by Retro Rocker
If you listen to one of the dudes running away he shouts 'It's a lion!'

Or "Its alive"

as in refering to the Statue of liberty.
i take it back, i guese i wanted to know so badly i was hearing things, i didnt think they would make such an obvious clue, what they really say if you listen closely of the commotion is "somebody had ********* using icy hot"
lol
no they said "i saw it,its alive, its huge"
Quote by Tallman
Its a giant Meatspin.

This man has the answer.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
This man has the answer.

lol, statue of liberty with spinning meat , something tells be it wouldnt do to good in the box offices would probably also have to be 18 to get in
OK, I've listened to it more. It's definately 'It's a lion'.
They already know the SoL is huge, fool, why would they comment on it now?
That trailer makes it seem ****ing awesome.

But a small, tension filled, mysterious clip probably way outshines what will likely be a long, drawn out boring movie.

Trailers are there for a reason, they make a film seem much better than it is so you go see it.
Quote by whalepudding
^Because it hasn't always been alive?

Why would it throw it's head around
if you guys go to that 1-18-08 site or whatever it is, you'll see all those photos? Click and drag them. Have a shuffle. you'll notice that the one labbeled 1.24am has a soldier in it, and 12.48 has people covering their faces and running away from a very bright light.

I honestly have no idea what this movie is about, but the teaser has obviously worked, haha. people are very interested, haha. Amazing what can happen when you show people something without any explination, eh?
haha.
ohh i remember seein this preview in the theaters..
thought this would be another horror film..
but this looks cool so i might watch it with my friends
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Page 1 of 4